contact help!

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Helena Martin

contact help!

Post by Helena Martin »

My daugher is 2 and really really loves countdown. She knows what time it comes on and recognises 'Jeff' as 'the man on countdown'

Is there such a thing as a contact so I can send a letter for a possible read-out on her third birthday? She would be ecstatic. She knows all her letters thanksto countdown. Im such a proud Mum.
:lol:
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General

Re: contact help!

Post by Phil Reynolds »

Helena Martin wrote:Is there such a thing as a contact so I can send a letter for a possible read-out on her third birthday?
You can email countdown@channel4.com or write to Countdown, ITV Yorkshire, Leeds, LS3 1JS.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Helena Martin wrote:My daugher is 2 and really really loves countdown. She knows what time it comes on and recognises 'Jeff' as 'the man on countdown'

Is there such a thing as a contact so I can send a letter for a possible read-out on her third birthday? She would be ecstatic. She knows all her letters thanksto countdown. Im such a proud Mum.
Or you may have already done enough - the production team do browse (and contribute to) this forum.
Lesley Hines
Kiloposter

Post by Lesley Hines »

Do what I did and go on the show. It was a good idea at the time to entertain my toddler :lol: Judge for yourselves later!
Lowering the averages since 2009
Sue Sanders
Kiloposter

Post by Sue Sanders »

Get an application in quick and stop looking at this forum until you've been on! And as long as you don't go into melt-down, there's no shame even in playing one game and losing. You do get a great goody bag. Or you might win and get a teapot.
*sigh*
'This one goes up to eleven'
Fool's top.
Martin Smith
Acolyte

Post by Martin Smith »

Get your daughter to be a contestant. She's got six years to break the record as the youngest ever.
Derek Hazell
Kiloposter

Post by Derek Hazell »

Helena Martin wrote:My daugher is 2 and really really loves countdown. She knows what time it comes on and recognises 'Jeff' as 'the man on countdown'

Welcome Helena. There was a nice-seeming lady with a similar name on the forum before who also told us about her child learning words from Countdown: http://www.c4countdown.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 782#p11782 . . . but she vanished from here.
Living life in a gyratory circus kind of way.
Helena Martin

Post by Helena Martin »

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Helena Martin wrote:Is there such a thing as a contact so I can send a letter for a possible read-out on her third birthday?
You can email countdown@channel4.com or write to Countdown, ITV Yorkshire, Leeds, LS3 1JS.

Thank you for that mate :)
Helena Martin

Post by Helena Martin »

Derek Hazell wrote:

Welcome Helena. There was a nice-seeming lady with a similar name on the forum before who also told us about her child learning words from Countdown: http://www.c4countdown.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 782#p11782 . . . but she vanished from here.
How weird! :o Def not me tho :lol:

and thanks for the welcome...
Craig Beevers
Series 57 Champion

Post by Craig Beevers »

I learnt words from Scrabble, probably, when I was like 4-5.

Dunno how much good it did me though.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

When is she three? How long have we got to make this happen?
Helena Martin

Post by Helena Martin »

Gavin Chipper wrote:

When is she three? How long have we got to make this happen?
3rd December. Not sure if its too late coz not sure of recording times etc :?
Helena Martin

Post by Helena Martin »

Craig Beevers wrote:I learnt words from Scrabble, probably, when I was like 4-5.

Dunno how much good it did me though.
She likes scrabble too! Spells all the letters out the bag bless her. And letter magnets. She's getting good at connect 4 too. Not sure where her brains come from, ha ha!