Questions that you've never asked or answered

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Richard Brittain
Series Champ

Questions that you've never asked or answered

Post by Richard Brittain »

This thread is for any question you can think of that you've neither asked or answered before, but which could potentially be asked or answered. If you've been asked a question, but did not give an answer of any kind, then you may post such questions here, but if you did answer it, in any manner, then please do not post the question here, even if you answered it incorrectly.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: Questions that you've never asked or answered

Post by Charlie Reams »

Does the fact that I'm asking this question now eliminate it from the "never asked" stipulation?
Richard Brittain
Series Champ

Post by Richard Brittain »

You thought up this question in your head before you posted it; so you asked it to yourself. So, you cannot ask that question in this thread; I'm not going to answer it.
Derek Hazell
Kiloposter

Post by Derek Hazell »

If I answer a question with a question, will you question whether to answer, or will you answer in a questionable manner?
I suppose what I'm saying really is, can questioned questions still be answered, and if answered do they still remain a question, or multiple questions with a choice of singular or multiple answers?
Rhetorically speaking of course.
Living life in a gyratory circus kind of way.
Davy Affleck
Acolyte

Post by Davy Affleck »

"As we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know"
Alec Rivers
Devotee

Post by Alec Rivers »

Richard Brittain wrote:You thought up this question in your head before you posted it; so you asked it to yourself. So, you cannot ask that question in this thread; I'm not going to answer it.
In that case, the only way to ask a valid question is to type completely thoughtlessly (on auto-pilot, so to speak) and see what comes out. So, here goes:

king jacket fat your fun bottle impress?