Aptobash II

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Neil Zussman
Enthusiast

Re: Aptobash II

Post by Neil Zussman »

Massive apologies but I will be about 20-30 minutes late (i.e. I should be online just before 7). Just do whatever is easiest for you Charlie- if I have to forfeit a few matches then so be it, if you want me to drop out altogether then I'll have to live with that although obviously I'd rather play the rest of the games.
Sorry again, Charlie.
Rob Thomas
Rookie

Post by Rob Thomas »

I can't log in. Seems like other people can judging by the "today's games" list. Will try another version of java on another computer...
Rob Thomas
Rookie

Post by Rob Thomas »

A mini-adventure. I'm in.
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Rob Thomas wrote:I can't log in. Seems like other people can judging by the "today's games" list. Will try another version of java on another computer...
Don't bother. It's OK - charlie is restarting the server.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Neil Zussman wrote:Massive apologies but I will be about 20-30 minutes late (i.e. I should be online just before 7). Just do whatever is easiest for you Charlie- if I have to forfeit a few matches then so be it, if you want me to drop out altogether then I'll have to live with that although obviously I'd rather play the rest of the games.
Sorry again, Charlie.
Giving people byes messes everything up. Sorry Neil, but you'll have to spectate this one.
Neil Zussman
Enthusiast

Post by Neil Zussman »

OK. Hope I didn't mess things up too badly for you :oops:
Good luck everyone!
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

I'm having troubles getting on.