Richard Whiteley on TV today

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Howard Somerset
Kiloposter

Richard Whiteley on TV today

Post by Howard Somerset »

Anyone else catch Richard on TV this morning? He was on a short 10 minute programme on Channel 4 which was about Carol Vorderman's mother. I only caught the end of the programme by chance as I was turning a video off. It was good to see Richard again. The programme may well be available for download sometime in the next few weeks from Channel4 OD.
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General

Re: Richard Whiteley on TV today

Post by Jason Larsen »

I am willing to bless his heart, always.
Martin Smith
Acolyte

Post by Martin Smith »

There was a very brief clip of him on the New Heroes of Comedy Sacha Baron Cohen (Ali G / Borat) programme - a very early clip from Cohen's career introducting an interview with him, calling him "the King of Conundrums, the Prince of Puns" or similar, which Richard liked.
Julie T
Kiloposter

Post by Julie T »

Saw his appearance on Top Gear, Star in a Reasonably Priced Car section a few days ago on a Dave channel rerun.
My 18YO son loves Dave and Top Gear. :)
It felt a little spooky, but also heart-warming, a bit like seeing an old friend. :D
"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me." Benjamin Disraeli