COGST, Wallace vs Reams

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

COGST, Wallace vs Reams

Post by Charlie Reams »

Wallace 81 - 110 Reams. Closer than I would've liked due to the surprising absence of GAUZES.

Martin, when are you free? I have Internet in my house now so I can play whenever.
Martin Gardner
Kiloposter

Re: COGST, Wallace vs Reams

Post by Martin Gardner »

I have a few more hours at Uni this year and I'm also doing three hours teaching in a school (I could be the next Kirk Bevins!) but all of this is before 5pm so I'm free every evening. My main worry is trying to get a time when quite a few people can watch, I'm not sure when this would be, but it seems a bit of a pain to wait until the weekend to do it. I would like a bit of extra practice too.

I'm off all day on Tuesday, so could we do it Tuesday at say 7pm just so that people know when to log on. This is the Plate final, not the A-group final for those that don't know. If we do it in the evening, that gives me all day to practice plus more people will be able to log on. There are two ways to observe a game, either you click on the 'Spectate' link that appears in blue when the game starts, or you can go to 'Games in progress' and click on it, and spectate.
If you cut a gandiseeg in half, do you get two gandiseegs or two halves of a gandiseeg?
Paul Howe
Kiloposter

Post by Paul Howe »

I don't know Julian's schedule, but if you want to do both finals on the same night I'm free Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and if necessary, Friday and Sunday.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Tuesday at 7 suits me.