Spoilers For Monday July 23rd 2012

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Monday July 23rd 2012

Post by James Robinson »

So, into the 4th week we go, as we head near to the Summer break, definitely well deserved with all the brilliant Olympic sports on their way pretty soon.

And by the time the opening ceremony starts on Friday night, we could be celebrating our 2nd octochamp of the series.

Chris Marshall is the man under the microscope, and his 3 wins so far have been very impressive, just like his average of 91. Can he keep it up for another 5 days to become an octochamp :?:

Making his debut in DC this one is the TV presenter and current BBC Radio 5 Live Breakfast presenter, Nicky Campbell.

Join Jack for the recap later on. ;) :) :D
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Re: Spoilers For Monday July 23rd 2012

Post by James Robinson »

Seems like my turn to carry on today then. :P

Another top performance by Chris barring the last couple of letters games, but we can let him off for those. :)

A nice and gentle start by Nicky Campbell in DC, hopefully he'll carry on improving during the rest of the week. :D

MAFIA in round 4, STENOTIC in round 6, RAINOUT/TINAMOU/TURMOIL in round 7, DEXTRAN in round 9 and DIABETES/SIDEMEAT in round 13.
Chris Marshall
Acolyte

Re: Spoilers For Monday July 23rd 2012

Post by Chris Marshall »

I did get vaporised but chickened out, just having had the no American spellings lecture and having a nice 8. "i'm sure it's vapour so why would it be vaporised...but i'm sure i've seen it before. Argh!"