Calling All Wannabe Recappers!!

Round-by-round summaries of every game in recent series; for every series in the last 5 years, try cdb, the Countdown database. Obviously this forum contains spoilers!

Moderator: James Robinson

Andres Sanchez
Enthusiast

Re: Calling All Wannabe Recappers!!

Post by Andres Sanchez »

There are only two finals games left, I plan to do Ahmed vs. Jeremy and I think Christy'll do Stu vs. Florence. We're gonna need a big catch up for S85 though. Lots of episodes to go through and thankfully there's a good little portion done already thanks to the patent-pending Mills & Matt Buddy System™.
One of da 'Muricans
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Andres Sanchez wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:40 pm There are only two finals games left, I plan to do Ahmed vs. Jeremy and I think Christy'll do Stu vs. Florence. We're gonna need a big catch up for S85 though. Lots of episodes to go through and thankfully there's a good little portion done already thanks to the patent-pending Mills & Matt Buddy System™.
Well, I’ll get started on S85 then, while you guys do those semis.👍
Andres Sanchez
Enthusiast

Post by Andres Sanchez »

Sounds good, maybe after the semis we can all coordinate on what games to recap? Just tossing the idea out there
One of da 'Muricans
Christy Cooper
Rookie

Post by Christy Cooper »

Yep- I'll post the other S84 SF recap either tomorrow (day before filming my show) or Thursday (day after filming) but rest assured, it'll get done.
Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee
Location: The Series 72 Runner Up, The Crazy Cat Lady that lives with her two cats Freddie and Callie

Post by Tracey Anne Mills »

Due to me being on holiday, I will do my best to get Series 86 up to speed, I will certainly do the finals, and some of the C of C all being well.
Tracey 'Old Enough To Be My Mum' Mills aka Crazy Cat Lady and Cat Lover
Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee
Location: The Series 72 Runner Up, The Crazy Cat Lady that lives with her two cats Freddie and Callie

Andres Sanchez wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:40 pm There are only two finals games left, I plan to do Ahmed vs. Jeremy and I think Christy'll do Stu vs. Florence. We're gonna need a big catch up for S85 though. Lots of episodes to go through and thankfully there's a good little portion done already thanks to the patent-pending Mills & Matt Buddy System™.
The finals for S85 are done………just a portion of the heats need to be covered.
Last edited by Tracey Anne Mills on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee

87-90 from series 86 hasn't been done as yet, Christy Cooper has apparently asked James Robinson to do his recaps it will be a while as James is catching up with Series 85 up to the start of Matt O'Connors run which was P75-P82 Up to finals in the same series. If can anyone help out and do some of the Series 87 recaps I would be grateful.