Spoilers For Friday February 25th 2011

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Friday February 25th 2011

Post by James Robinson »

Well, it's time to get that Friday feeling again, as week 7 comes to a natural conclusion, with possibly a 7-time winner, in Ned Pendleton, who survived yet another close encounter yesterday in fending off Dan McColm.

Will he make it a magnificent 7 :?:

Join Mike for the answers to that and many more unanswered questions in his recap later. ;) :) :D
Peter Mabey
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers For Friday February 25th 2011

Post by Peter Mabey »

MARQUE as an equaller with the Q :)
Martyn Simpson
Rookie

Post by Martyn Simpson »

FURIOSO as a contestant beater in Round 4
Josh Hurst
Enthusiast

Post by Josh Hurst »

John was at my audition back in November. He was really impressive, getting maxes in most of the letters rounds including 3 nines, and solved all of the conundrums quicker than me. He didn't too great on the numbers from what I remember, but not badly. I was genuinely impressed with his unscrambling abilities and in my mind, I thought he could do really well on the show. It was a shame to see him play so poorly today compared to his audition where he showed how well he can play. Ned did play well today though, I'm not trying to take anything away from his performance.
Dan McColm
Series 71 Champion

Post by Dan McColm »

I met John at recording, and thought he was a really nice guy. We watched Tuesday's episode in the green room, and he was coming up with words that equalled Ned all the time. Shame he didn't go any further than he did, he had the potential to be a good player.