Bow to your new overlord

Cerebral distractions of every kind, mostly but not exclusively Countdown-related.

Moderator: Michael Wallace

Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Bow to your new overlord

Post by Michael Wallace »

So apparently Charlie got a message from the Internet division of the Federation Against Gaybashing, saying that they were unhappy with the treatment of minority groups on the Countdown forum, and that if he didn't make some changes to convince them that the place wasn't a breeding ground for homophobic, racist, disabled-ist hate, they would "shut your punk ass-site down".

So to that end, he's appointed me, everyone's favourite ethic minority member, to be moderator of the games and puzzles subforum. So watch your step, lads and LADETTES, or we'll be playing the one of us always lies, one of us always tells the truth game, except both doors go straight to bansville. Oorah.

(In reality, this probably doesn't make much difference to anything, but Charlie told me I had to do a post announcing this or he'd tell the whole forum I'm a secret gayer.)
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: Bow to your new overlord

Post by Charlie Reams »

More like overGAYlord, amirite?
Oliver Garner
Series 62 Champion

Post by Oliver Garner »

Judging by its initials, the Federation Against Gaybashing needs a better name
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Post by Michael Wallace »

Oliver Garner wrote:Judging by its initials, the Federation Against Gaybashing needs a better name
Thanks for (literally) spelling it out. You're banned.

Edit: Only kidding.