Co Event Calendar 2024

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Co Event Calendar 2024

Post by Marc Meakin »

In Scrabble ABSP website there is a Calendar of forthcoming events, often annually held events
As I work in retail I am encouraged to book ALL of my 2024 Holidays by the end of November.
So for example if Colon or Co Braintree dates are already known I can book those days off if needed (I work every other weekend).
TIA
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Callum Todd
Series 69 Champion

Re: Co Event Calendar 2024

Post by Callum Todd »

https://focalcountdown.com/upcomingevents/

Has a list of events that have confirmed venues for 2024. Webpages with full details to be posted once all requirements are confirmed with FOCAL. more details are already available on this forum
Mark Deeks wrote:Callum Todd looks like a young Ted Bundy.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Callum Todd wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:22 am https://focalcountdown.com/upcomingevents/

Has a list of events that have confirmed venues for 2024. Webpages with full details to be posted once all requirements are confirmed with FOCAL. more details are already available on this forum
Thank you.
Unless another event goes on the Calendar, Reading looks the most likely for me as my sister lives near the Elizabeth Line which goes to Reading
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Andres Sanchez
Enthusiast

Post by Andres Sanchez »

Will definitely say for watching eyes, my hope is to be either at Sheffield, Reading, or Rugby. Hope to see some buds there!
One of da 'Muricans