Co:Vegas 2024 - Prime time, The Hangover or The Hangover II?

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.

Which night, 6pm-8:30pm UK time, would you prefer a Zoom-based Countdown event from Las Vegas?

Saturday 24th February 2024
No votes
Sunday 25th February 2024
100%
Monday 26th February 2024
No votes

Total votes: 7

Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Co:Vegas 2024 - Prime time, The Hangover or The Hangover II?

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I am getting ready to decide if I am to move forward with my Zoom-based Countdown event being broadcast from Las Vegas next February. As mentioned previously, this had been planned for Saturday 24 February; however, I noticed that a UK co-event has since been planned for that same day and was wondering if that would be too much of a clash.

Due to the huge time difference, the event would pretty much have to be in the evening UK time (maybe running 6pm-8:30pm ish), late enough to avoid overlapping afternoon in-person events. However, I know that co-event attendees are usually tied up with pub crawls well into the evening.

Is the Saturday pretty much "blocked out" for most of you? If interested in attending at all, would you prefer having it on the Sunday or Monday of the same weekend instead of the Saturday? Please only vote if you might be interested. Entry is free and the winner may be sent a small item of swag.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.