JAVA

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Adam Dexter
Enthusiast

JAVA

Post by Adam Dexter »

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere... but I've looked and can't find it.

Can anyone tell me how I can go from java update 11 to update 7? I think this might cure my apterous problems... hopefully!
ADAM DEXTER: MAXED DATER
We're off to button moon :)
Kirk Bevins
God

Re: JAVA

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Adam Dexter wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere... but I've looked and can't find it.

Can anyone tell me how I can go from java update 11 to update 7? I think this might cure my apterous problems... hopefully!
Yes. I posted back in December with the following message:
Kirk Bevins wrote: Go to "Start" "Control Panel" "Add/remove programs" and get rid of Java version 6 update 11. Then go to this link and download Java version 6 update 7.

http://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enf ... i586-p.exe
I don't think it's there at the moment though.
Adam Dexter
Enthusiast

Post by Adam Dexter »

Thanks Kirk, and you are right, it's not there. I'd assume apterous is down atm, as there hasn't been a game since 2:55pm? So I can't see if it works anyway :( But thanks anyway!
ADAM DEXTER: MAXED DATER
We're off to button moon :)
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Adam Dexter wrote:Thanks Kirk, and you are right, it's not there. I'd assume apterous is down atm, as there hasn't been a game since 2:55pm? So I can't see if it works anyway :( But thanks anyway!
Yeah, well I'd go to that java site and search for update 7. Then, when apterous works, check it out.