Co-Blackpool 2022 (Saturday 10th September 2022)

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
DJ Marky Mark
Rookie

Co-Blackpool 2022 (Saturday 10th September 2022)

Post by DJ Marky Mark »

Co-Blackpool 4

The 4th running of Co-Blackpool which has got better each year but it will be difficult to better last year but we will do our best.

Venue:
Co-Blackpool will take place at Fleetwood Bowling Club in Fleetwood, although it is just outside of Blackpool it is very easy to get too, The Venue is right next to Fleetwood Bus and Tram Terminus, so if you are staying in Blackpool and not driving, simply get on a tram that is heading to Fleetwood and get a 24 hour ticket which are just below a Fiver at time of writing this and it last for 24 hours from the time you buy it and you can use it on the buses as well and the buses also terminates at the same place as the trams next to the venue.

Venue Address
Upper Lune Street, Fleetwood FY7 6BP

Hosted by Mark Mills, using the Lincoln style where we have three to a table, two play and One Host with the Countdown cards.

Play will begin at 11am (Doors Open at 10am) The Random draw will take place around 10:40am 20 minutes before we start.
Entry fee is just £5 Originally £10 but I promised if Stockport Won the League entry will be £5 well I am very happy to say entry is Just £5 thanks to the best team around Stockport County... :lol: :lol: :lol:

More information will be added very soon, keep checking back for more info on activities like Friday night and Sunday morning etc.

As per usual, payments are available:
- By PayPal paypal.me/markmills333 (DON'T FORGET - Choose the "Family/Friends" option on payment.);
- Contact Me (07305768810);

(Entries So Far 35) ENTRIES NOW CLOSED

Taz Turner P
Jason Turner P
Callum Todd P
Stewart Gordon P
Richard Priest P
Tom Carey P
Adam Dexter P
Tracey Mills
Ashwin Abinashi P
George Armstrong P
Robin McKay
Euan Crabb P
Mike Brailsford P
Jane Peet P
Colin Peet P
Darren Godfrey P
Rachael Montgomery P
Bradley Horrocks P
David Hilton P
Dave Ryan P
Suzy Turner P
Stu Harkness P
James Robinson P
Adam Beach P
Phillip Wilson P
Mary Lowe P
Nathan Pace
Tim Hebbes
Damian McEvoy
Eddy Byrne P
George Baker
Gabriel Thallon
Stevie Gee
Anthony Endsor
Andy Platt P
Last edited by DJ Marky Mark on Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long suffering Husband of Tracey Mills.
Callum Todd
Series 69 Champion

Re: Co-Blackpool 2022 (Saturday 10th September 2022)

Post by Callum Todd »

Are we doing the Fleetwood Promenade parkrun for this one (just round corner from venue) or are folk staying in Blackpool?
Mark Deeks wrote:Callum Todd looks like a young Ted Bundy.
Thomas Carey
Kiloposter

Post by Thomas Carey »

Callum Todd wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:43 am Are we doing the Fleetwood Promenade parkrun for this one (just round corner from venue) or are folk staying in Blackpool?
I'm gonna do the Blackpool one because I'm staying near there and a non-countdown mate I want to catch up with does that one. But if everyone else does Fleetwood and I get my own special boy entry in the results again, then so be it
cheers maus
Adam Dexter
Enthusiast

Post by Adam Dexter »

Thomas Carey wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:26 pm non-countdown mate I want to catch up with
Two points:

1. If you stay ahead, you'll never catch up with them. Best let them start first
2. What on earth is a non-countdown mate?
ADAM DEXTER: MAXED DATER
We're off to button moon :)