First Post

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Peter Allan

First Post

Post by Peter Allan »

Hi Folks,

My first post here - nice to meet everyone. Hope to be able to contribute now and again.

Also, I just had my phone interview today as part of the application process (which was nerve-wracking), and have had an email to say I was successful ... so I'm looking forward to the possibility of a recording date at some point soon!

Cheers,
Peter.
Tom S
Kiloposter

Re: First Post

Post by Tom S »

Hi Peter

Congratulations on your successful audition, and welcome to the site!

Tom
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on passing your audition. If you have an Android phone and you'd like a way to practise on it, let me know and I can get you set up with the app I am making.
Peter Allan

Post by Peter Allan »

Thanks Jack, that would be great. I'll send you a dm, assuming that's possible.

Cheers
Peter
Peter Allan

Post by Peter Allan »

JackHurst wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:57 pm Welcome to the forum and congratulations on passing your audition. If you have an Android phone and you'd like a way to practise on it, let me know and I can get you set up with the app I am making.
Hi Jack,

I tried to send you a PM about this, but it's stuck in my Outbox. I'd love a copy of the app if possible - can you send me a link?

Thanks very much,
Peter.
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

Peter Allan wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:42 am
JackHurst wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:57 pm Welcome to the forum and congratulations on passing your audition. If you have an Android phone and you'd like a way to practise on it, let me know and I can get you set up with the app I am making.
Hi Jack,

I tried to send you a PM about this, but it's stuck in my Outbox. I'd love a copy of the app if possible - can you send me a link?

Thanks very much,
Peter.
I got the message. Check your inbox to see my reply with details.