New DC guests

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
JimBentley
Fanatic

New DC guests

Post by JimBentley »

I just have to say thanks for the latest DC guests; I was pissing myself last night at the pitch-perfect implementation of Kim Woodburn, and then Martin Jarvis nearly made me spit cider all over the keyboard :lol:

As for the brilliantly curmudgeonly appearance of Father Christmas in the next game, well...he really has to be seen to be believed...excellent work, guys - more please!
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: New DC guests

Post by Charlie Reams »

jimbentley wrote:I just have to say thanks for the latest DC guests; I was pissing myself last night at the pitch-perfect implementation of Kim Woodburn, and then Martin Jarvis nearly made me spit cider all over the keyboard :lol:
Ben takes all the credit for that...
jimbentley wrote:As for the brilliantly curmudgeonly appearance of Father Christmas in the next game, well...he really has to be seen to be believed...excellent work, guys - more please!
...and I take all the blame for this.

If anyone is interested in writing dialogue for new DC guests, send me a PM and I'll set you up. It's piss easy really.
Jimmy Gough
Devotee

Post by Jimmy Gough »

Yeah, I found father christmas hilarious too, i was so totally rotflmao
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

jimbentley wrote:I just have to say thanks for the latest DC guests; I was pissing myself last night at the pitch-perfect implementation of Kim Woodburn, and then Martin Jarvis nearly made me spit cider all over the keyboard :lol:
What makes it even stranger is that you weren't even drinking cider.