This Morning....

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

This Morning....

Post by Jon Corby »

I was interrupted in the middle of a dream, which consisted of me watching a special on TV about the Eurovision Song Contest, which was on next. Rhyddian from X Factor was on last, and performed a song basically all about the Eurovision Song Contest being on next, which Terry Wogan then proceeded to slate to the point that Rhyddian left the stage in tears.

Anyway, despite all of that, it also suddenly shot to the front of my mind that in my annihilation by Reams we had a round with the letters CORBI ANUS, and this was genuinely the first time I'd noticed that.

It left me wondering whether anyone else has had any strange dreams, and then woken with an eerie realisation of a letters round which had something to do with their rectum?
John Evans
Rookie

Re: This Morning....

Post by John Evans »

Jon Corby wrote:I was interrupted in the middle of a dream, which consisted of me watching a special on TV about the Eurovision Song Contest, which was on next. Rhyddian from X Factor was on last, and performed a song basically all about the Eurovision Song Contest being on next, which Terry Wogan then proceeded to slate to the point that Rhyddian left the stage in tears.

Anyway, despite all of that, it also suddenly shot to the front of my mind that in my annihilation by Reams we had a round with the letters CORBI ANUS, and this was genuinely the first time I'd noticed that.

It left me wondering whether anyone else has had any strange dreams, and then woken with an eerie realisation of a letters round which had something to do with their rectum?
No.
Naomi Laddiman
Rookie

Post by Naomi Laddiman »

Me neither, and are you not concerned about dreaming of Rhyddian, Terry Wogan and rectums in one dream?! :)
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Mrs Kai wrote:Me neither, and are you not concerned about dreaming of Rhyddian, Terry Wogan and rectums in one dream?! :)
I don't think I dreamt about rectums. I woke up, remembered my dream about Wogan/Rhyddian, and then the CORBIANUS round shot to the forefront of my mind.
Kai Laddiman
Fanatic

Post by Kai Laddiman »

...I checked Joseph's puzzle, and noticed DEUTERON in the last round :evil:
16/10/2007 - Episode 4460
Dinos Sfyris 76 - 78 Dorian Lidell
Proof that even idiots can get well and truly mainwheeled.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Isn't Corbianus one of the less popular Shakespeare plays?
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General

Post by Phil Reynolds »

Charlie Reams wrote:Isn't Corbianus one of the less popular Shakespeare plays?
Yeah, the main character is called Bottom.