CO:parkrun Recaps

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Matt Bayfield
Devotee

CO:parkrun Recaps

Post by Matt Bayfield »

Co:parkrun recap for Saturday 23 May 2015.

C1: Matt Bayfield (13 parkruns, 1 win).
C2: Gevin Chapwell (11 parkruns, 0 wins).
C3: Lauren Hamer (13 parkruns, 0 wins).

R01: King's Lynn, parkrun #194

And now a brief interlude before our main feature:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Enjoy the show.

Round 1: King's Lynn, parkrun #194

Matt: 18:36 (8th place overall, 2nd VM35-39)
Gevin: 19:34 PB (15th place overall, 4th VM35-39)
Lauren: 27:18 (126th place overall, 6th SW30-34)
Score: 93-86-71

Number of maxes (WAVA gradings):
Matt: 72.85%
Gevin: 68.23%
Lauren: 54.21%

A closely contested first Co:parkrun with Matt taking the lead in the points competition. With appetites for Co eventing not quite sated for the day, all three contestants also participated in Co:parkrun's first "hangover" event Co:KL.
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Re: CO:parkrun Recaps

Post by Mark Deeks »

Remember, it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part. And also the winning, that counts too.
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
He may not be liked on here, but you have to give some credit to Mark
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Nice. I was going to post something, but you've saved me the effort! I think when you combine these results with the Co:KL results, we are the top three overall, so I'm expecting some sort of trophy! Mike!

(I'm still feeling pretty pleased with myself over my new PB.)
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

Matt Bayfield wrote:Matt: 18:36 (8th place overall, 2nd VM35-39)
Is this Apterous Duel scoring? Gevin, how could you let them get away with this?
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jon O'Neill wrote:
Matt Bayfield wrote:Matt: 18:36 (8th place overall, 2nd VM35-39)
Is this Apterous Duel scoring? Gevin, how could you let them get away with this?
It's the scoring they use on the parkrun website. I will be complaining about it.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

I'll be up for this at COLIN next year if there's one nearby! Matt & Gevin's times are seriously impressive though, won't be anywhere near those. Well done.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jon Corby wrote:I'll be up for this at COLIN next year if there's one nearby! Matt & Gevin's times are seriously impressive though, won't be anywhere near those. Well done.
Matt and Lauren did one last year so presumably there is one nearby. But when I spoke to you about parkruns at this year's COLIN you were all negative about the idea of running. What's changed? Have you actually taken up running? I'm glad you think my time is impressive. Completely not a patch on Matt's time though.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:I'll be up for this at COLIN next year if there's one nearby! Matt & Gevin's times are seriously impressive though, won't be anywhere near those. Well done.
Matt and Lauren did one last year so presumably there is one nearby. But when I spoke to you about parkruns at this year's COLIN you were all negative about the idea of running. What's changed? Have you actually taken up running? I'm glad you think my time is impressive. Completely not a patch on Matt's time though.
Kind of. I stopped playing football a while ago, and other than cycling to/from work and walking my dog, I don't really get much exercise and was starting to get a little fat. I also got pissed and asked my 13 year old son if he thought there was any distance he could beat me over in a race, and he laughed and said all of them. So the gauntlet was thrown down. His PB is 20:34. Mine started at just under 30 minutes, and over the course of about a dozen runs I'm reasonably consistently under 24 minutes now. The thought of being able to shave more than a few seconds off that though seems impossible. Well, doing it does. Not thinking of it.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

PS the "kind of" was in response to "Have you taken up running", not your impressive times. They're really genuinely impressive.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

20:34 at 13 is pretty good. Is he one of the best in his year at school?

One of the reasons I ask that is that I often wonder how good my performances would be if I was as good as I am now when I was at school (in various years).
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Gavin Chipper wrote:20:34 at 13 is pretty good. Is he one of the best in his year at school?

One of the reasons I ask that is that I often wonder how good my performances would be if I was as good as I am now when I was at school (in various years).
Yeah, he's about 3rd in any distance running they do. He ran 19:54 on Saturday. But he's also 14 now, if that changes anything.

It's interesting that you were sporty at school though Gev, had you down as a nerd rather than a jock.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jon Corby wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:20:34 at 13 is pretty good. Is he one of the best in his year at school?

Yeah, he's about 3rd in any distance running they do. He ran 19:54 on Saturday. But he's also 14 now, if that changes anything.
I'm surprised he's only third actually. But yeah, 14 does make a difference. 40 seconds isn't enough of a step up. He should be on 18:30 by now. You might want to check with the doctor to see if he's got some muscle wasting disease.

But I suppose what surprises me is that if a 14-year-old can do 19:54 and only be third in his year, why don't many of these good runners come to parkruns? The other week I got 19:50 in my local parkrun and was first out of everyone. Admittedly it was one of the slower winning times (average is about 18:30ish for my parkrun), but you rarely get any kids going under 20 minutes. A few have but no-one that comes regularly. You get a few younger children who regularly score well on the percentage thing but obviously their actual times are quite slow. There is also a hill in my parkrun which costs an estimated 30 seconds but that's not enough to make good runners look rubbish.
It's interesting that you were sporty at school though Gev, had you down as a nerd rather than a jock.
I wasn't sporty at school. What I meant was that if I did running when I was at school like I do now, I was wondering how good I would have been relatively speaking. But anyway, I was OK at running at school. I was quite good at primary school but steadily went backwards after that. That's because at primary school everyone runs around so there's less of a disadvantage to not being sporty. But at secondary school unless you're a football git, you don't really get any exercise and those that aren't good at team sports basically get nothing out of PE. PE teachers are generally idiots and don't encourage anyone to actually get fit or anything, but just encourage those who are already good at sport.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Gavin Chipper wrote:I was quite good at primary school but steadily went backwards after that.
Well that's certainly not going to help your times. Are you fucking stupid or something? It's hardly difficult to go the right way.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jon Corby wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:I was quite good at primary school but steadily went backwards after that.
Well that's certainly not going to help your times. Are you fucking stupid or something? It's hardly difficult to go the right way.
Well, I bet I could complete a parkrun backwards faster than you could forwards.
Jennifer Steadman
Kiloposter

Post by Jennifer Steadman »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:
Well, I bet I could complete a parkrun backwards faster than you could forwards.
Petition for this bet to be fulfilled at CoLin XII. Sign below.
"There's leaders, and there's followers, but I'd rather be a dick than a swallower" - Aristotle
Graeme Cole
Series 65 Champion

Post by Graeme Cole »

Jennifer Steadman wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:Well, I bet I could complete a parkrun backwards faster than you could forwards.
Yes. This is going to be like Mark and Gevin's eating competition.
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Post by Mark Deeks »

Graeme Cole wrote:
Jennifer Steadman wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:Well, I bet I could complete a parkrun backwards faster than you could forwards.
Yes. This is going to be like Mark and Gevin's eating competition.
Except it will almost certainly have both a purpose and a result.
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

This running backwards thing isn't actually happening.
Graeme Cole
Series 65 Champion

Post by Graeme Cole »

Gavin Chipper wrote:This running backwards thing isn't actually happening.
Yep. You said that about the eating competition.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

I'm probably going to do the Forest Rec parkrun on Saturday before CONOT if anyone else wants to come along. It's not far from the Nottingham Central Travelodge where quite a few people are staying.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Why did you delete your post, Corby?
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Gavin Chipper wrote:Why did you delete your post, Corby?
Because it was fucking shit. I just read your post, remembered reading what you put the other day, so just splurged. I then read back and found that a) it was in this very thread and b) loads of people had already replied to it anyway. I was mortified how shit my post looked in the context of the thread, so I deleted it. I'm sure I don't need to point this out to anybody who has ready my stuff, but I take quality control very very seriously indeed.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jon Corby wrote:
Because it was fucking shit. I just read your post, remembered reading what you put the other day, so just splurged. I then read back and found that a) it was in this very thread and b) loads of people had already replied to it anyway. I was mortified how shit my post looked in the context of the thread, so I deleted it. I'm sure I don't need to point this out to anybody who has ready my stuff, but I take quality control very very seriously indeed.
Maybe your quality control was running backwards.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:
Maybe your quality control was running backwards.
Maybe. I do appear to have put "ready" instead of "read" in that last message :facepalm:
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Post by Mark Deeks »

Do other people's tyops annoy you?
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Mark Deeks wrote:Do other people's tyops annoy you?
Nah, just my own. Other people are shit, I'm used to that. I expect better of myself though.

I actually noticed that typo, and thought how unlike me it was, so went to edit it. But Gev had already quoted me, so it would show that I had edited it. I then considered leaving it, and if anybody pointed it out, I would try and brazen it out and say that it was placed there deliberately as an ironic joke. Then I considered that (as I would expect) I hadn't actually made the typo in the first place, and a mischievous mod did it. Then I would be exposed as a liar, which is worse than making a typo.
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Post by Mark Deeks »

Don't worry, I still think highly of you. Slightly less than I did before, obviously, and in an amount that decreases with each passing typographical error, but take comfort nonetheless.
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

I am signed up to parkrun. I've not ran in any yet, but I have a barcode so it's definitely official. I might make my parkrun debut at COLIN.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Ryan Taylor wrote:I am signed up to parkrun. I've not ran in any yet, but I have a barcode so it's definitely official. I might make my parkrun debut at COLIN.
That would be awesome. It would be good if we could get a decent number of people to do the parkrun at COLIN. We'll have to make sure that Ben doesn't start proceedings too early!
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Co:parkrun recap for Saturday 25th July 2015.

C1: Gevin Chapwell (17 parkruns, 1 win).

R01: Forest Rec parkrun #114

And now a brief interlude before our main feature:

Enjoy the show.

Round 1: Forest Rec parkrun #114

Gevin: 20:03 (6th place overall (out of 143), 1st VM35-39)
Score: 95

Number of maxes (WAVA gradings):
Gevin: 66.58%
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Ryan Taylor wrote:I am signed up to parkrun. I've not ran in any yet, but I have a barcode so it's definitely official. I might make my parkrun debut at COLIN.
That would be awesome. It would be good if we could get a decent number of people to do the parkrun at COLIN. We'll have to make sure that Ben doesn't start proceedings too early!
As things stand I'll definitely be in (took another 30+ seconds off my PB on Saturday 8-) ). It's possible that my enthusiasm might wane though if COLIN is taking place under a foot of snow as it sometimes does. Presumably they get cancelled in such conditions? (parkrun, not COLIN)
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Jon Corby wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:
As things stand I'll definitely be in (took another 30+ seconds off my PB on Saturday 8-) ). It's possible that my enthusiasm might wane though if COLIN is taking place under a foot of snow as it sometimes does. Presumably they get cancelled in such conditions? (parkrun, not COLIN)
How far is a parkrun? 5km? I'm gonna get into training for this if so. I fully intend to win this event and with it, complete a COLIN double of parkrun and price paid for Travelodge. You've been warned.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Is this a double just over me, or all COLINners? Because I don't think you'll get anywhere near the Bayf's or the Gev's times.
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Post by Mark Deeks »

He also won't get anywhere near your Travelodge price paid.
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

I've been close to just booking the Travelodge at £58 because it's such a cracking price. But then I just have your smiling face saying "I got it for £54" and I leave the Travelodge website.

As for the run I'm gonna be eating runner beans right up until the end of January. And I think you're greatly underestimating my stride length. I reckon I do 2 Bayfields and 1 and a half Gevins so I'm practically running 2.5k against Matt and whatever it works out for Gevin.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Ryan Taylor wrote:How far is a parkrun? 5km? I'm gonna get into training for this if so. I fully intend to win this event and with it, complete a COLIN double of parkrun and price paid for Travelodge. You've been warned.
I think it's very impressive that you've managed to sign up for parkrun and not know how long it is. Yes, it's 5km.
Jon Corby wrote:Is this a double just over me, or all COLINners? Because I don't think you'll get anywhere near the Bayf's or the Gev's times.
I wouldn't rule it out. I don't know how fit Ryan is generally now, but six months is quite a long time if he gets training, and I certainly wouldn't say that my times are out of reach. Matt would be harder to catch and I probably would be a bit surprised to see Ryan beat him. But I'm not intending to stay where I am. I want to be another minute faster by January so in that case I would be disappointed for an upstart like Ryan to come along and beat me.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Ryan Taylor wrote:I've been close to just booking the Travelodge at £58 because it's such a cracking price. But then I just have your smiling face saying "I got it for £54" and I leave the Travelodge website.

As for the run I'm gonna be eating runner beans right up until the end of January. And I think you're greatly underestimating my stride length. I reckon I do 2 Bayfields and 1 and a half Gevins so I'm practically running 2.5k against Matt and whatever it works out for Gevin.
Good maths.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Hopefully Jono will be doing this as well. We have a bet for a January parkrun, so it might as well be this one.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Ryan Taylor wrote:I've been close to just booking the Travelodge at £58 because it's such a cracking price. But then I just have your smiling face saying "I got it for £54" and I leave the Travelodge website.

Maybe I didn't get it for £54. Maybe I'm lying. Have you seen any proof?
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Gavin Chipper wrote:an upstart like Ryan
:lol: Is the parkrun on a Saturday or Sunday? Not looking forward to drinking shakes and Powerade on either the Friday or Saturday night but needs must.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Saturday, 9am. How can you sign up and not know this stuff?
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Jon Corby wrote:Saturday, 9am. How can you sign up and not know this stuff?
I've now been on the Lincoln parkrun website. I've done a virtual walkthrough of the course via Google maps and have committed it to memory. I'm catching the 48/49 bus service from just outside of Pennell's Garden Centre to get there. And I'll be skipping the Little Chef breakfast as I'm bringing a packed breakfast. I'm psyched for this.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Ryan Taylor wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:Saturday, 9am. How can you sign up and not know this stuff?
I've now been on the Lincoln parkrun website. I've done a virtual walkthrough of the course via Google maps and have committed it to memory. I'm catching the 48/49 bus service from just outside of Pennell's Garden Centre to get there. And I'll be skipping the Little Chef breakfast as I'm bringing a packed breakfast. I'm psyched for this.
Huh? There'll be time for the Chef breakfast after the run, right? That's essential. I'm not doing it otherwise. Ben'll have to put back the start of COLIN otherwise.

For fun, I just picked a random Fri-Sun in October for the Travelodge. £92 !! I wish I understood their pricing policy. So glad to be locked in at £54. I'd happily pay an extra £10 right now just for having it already booked at £54.
Ben Wilson
Legend

Post by Ben Wilson »

Jon Corby wrote:Huh? There'll be time for the Chef breakfast after the run, right? That's essential. I'm not doing it otherwise. Ben'll have to put back the start of COLIN otherwise.
Or you could always run faster.
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

So I ran 5k today and it took almost 30 minutes. I'm out.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Ryan Taylor wrote:So I ran 5k today and it took almost 30 minutes. I'm out.
What did you expect? It's all about training. Your times will gradually come down. See you on the startline.
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
What did you expect? It's all about training. Your times will gradually come down. See you on the startline.
I thought I'd probably be able to do it in 15 minutes or less. I think I underestimated how far 5k is.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

You should actually be quite encouraged by that as your first attempt - the first jog I attempted I gave up after 2.5km (I think having already stopped once or twice on the way). A few days later I did my first parkrun just with the aim of finishing it, and was pleasantly surprised to do so in 29:34. It's SO much 'easier' at parkrun than running on your own, even now I don't get anywhere near my parkrun times when I'm running on my own. About 4 months and 13 parkruns later and I''ve taken over 6 minutes off that.
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Jon Corby wrote:
You should actually be quite encouraged by that as your first attempt - the first jog I attempted I gave up after 2.5km (I think having already stopped once or twice on the way). A few days later I did my first parkrun just with the aim of finishing it, and was pleasantly surprised to do so in 29:34. It's SO much 'easier' at parkrun than running on your own, even now I don't get anywhere near my parkrun times when I'm running on my own. About 4 months and 13 parkruns later and I''ve taken over 6 minutes off that.
So what you're saying is, I should aim to get to about 20 minutes for 5km in training and then allow the parkrun factor to take effect and romp home to victory?

By the COLIN parkrun, I am going to aim for a total time of 18 minutes - 6 minutes per lap. As such, I have composed a 'playlist' to help me hit my target. It consists of the Countdown clock 36 times so all I have to do is just count 12 Countdown clocks per lap to be on course.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Yeah, that's exactly what I was saying.
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Did my first parkrun today and clocked a time of 22:53. I still felt like I had a bit more in the tank and the finish line came upon me fairly suddenly due to me being unfamiliar with the course. I wasn't quite sure how far I was each time and so pacing was tough. The course itself was quite undulating - some parts that my thighs felt the strain of the incline but then also sections which gave you a bit of a breather by being downhill. Anyway, I was pretty pleased with my performance and time as I was aiming for 25 minutes and I finished 17th of 75 and highest first timer - and I know it's all about competing against yourself and the clock but it's also nice to look at the opposition and then try and match them or better them next time if they're there.

I can see this becoming quite addictive. Hopefully I try and do one most Saturdays when I get back to work because all of my time spent at the gym in the past 10 days has been due to having flexibility by being on school holidays.
Zarte Siempre
Series 78 Champion

Post by Zarte Siempre »

Ryan Taylor wrote:the finish line came upon me fairly suddenly
I don't know what race you're running, but I'm liking the sounds of it.
Ryan Taylor wrote:some parts that my thighs felt the strain
Stop it, you're getting me all of a-fluster
Ryan Taylor wrote:because all of my time spent at the gym in the past 10 days has been due to having flexibility
Well, I've arrived...
Possibly the first contestant to accelerate with a mic clipped...
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Ryan Taylor wrote:Did my first parkrun today and clocked a time of 22:53. I still felt like I had a bit more in the tank and the finish line came upon me fairly suddenly due to me being unfamiliar with the course. I wasn't quite sure how far I was each time and so pacing was tough. The course itself was quite undulating - some parts that my thighs felt the strain of the incline but then also sections which gave you a bit of a breather by being downhill. Anyway, I was pretty pleased with my performance and time as I was aiming for 25 minutes and I finished 17th of 75 and highest first timer - and I know it's all about competing against yourself and the clock but it's also nice to look at the opposition and then try and match them or better them next time if they're there.

I can see this becoming quite addictive. Hopefully I try and do one most Saturdays when I get back to work because all of my time spent at the gym in the past 10 days has been due to having flexibility by being on school holidays.
This is ridiculous. Literally four days ago you decide to take up running and take nearly 30 minutes to do 5k. And then today you do 22:53! I think you're guaranteed to win this.
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Heh Zarte, very good.
Gavin Chipper wrote:This is ridiculous. Literally four days ago you decide to take up running and take nearly 30 minutes to do 5k. And then today you do 22:53! I think you're guaranteed to win this.
Well, it turns out that treadmills aren't very reliable (as that is where I've been doing all my training in the last 10 days). I started by doing a 5k run on 10km/h (=6 min/km) then upped it to 11km/h (5:45 min/km) and then on Wednesday and Thursday I upped it to 12km/h (5 min/km) and so I was managing 5km in 25 minutes. So that's why today I was aiming for 25 minutes so was well chuffed to come in under that. The thing with my treadmill training is that I just leave it on a constant speed the whole time whereas on a run your speed obviously varies quite a lot. Saying that, I still intend to do most of my fitness training on the treadmills and I'm going to aim to regularly complete 5km at 15km/h (4 min/km) thereby completing 5km in 20 minutes. I probably aim to do this by the end of September. For now I will be sticking to 12km/h runs for the next fortnight at least and then probably up the distance and keep at this speed to improve stamina and fitness before switching to a faster pace.

I've also significantly changed my diet in the last fortnight so I think this has helped get me in a good frame of mind and healthy state to be able to run.

EDIT: So, although it looks like I've trimmed 7 minutes off my time, in reality I've probably only done like a minute or so considering the Treadmill Effect.

And do not underestimate how little I will exercise/go to the gym once I am back teaching (yeah, yeah "teaching's easy..." blah blah). I think I will find it a lot harder to try shaving minutes and seconds off my time once I get it down to around the 20 minute mark.

I have however signed myself up to the Great Scottish Run - 10km in order to give me some motivation to still keep running. Really wish I'd started this whole gym/runnign thing at the start of the summer holidays though as it would give me more momentum to pursue it.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

It will be interesting to see how you progress, Ryan. I was a bit shocked to see your time, especially as I also had quite a poor run this morning so it felt like you were closing in!
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

21:48
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Ryan Taylor wrote:21:48
Drugs cheat.
JimBentley
Fanatic

Post by JimBentley »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Drugs cheat.
Hey Ryan, if you want access to the really good stuff, you gotta hook up with me. I'll turn that 21:48 into 16:49 before you know it*.

Now, I'm sure there are other trainers out there that are promising you the earth right now, but trust me - they are charlatans. They don't care about your health, they'll just pump you full of drugs and infuse some gorilla blood into your penis, or whatever it is they're into these days.

My programme however, offers ALL THIS AND MORE! I can guarantee that my drugs are far more effective and undetectable than the so-called "pharmaceutical products" offered by other trainers (which frankly consist of little more than a couple of Pro Plus dissolved in Linford Christie's groin sweat if you ask me) and my frozen blood is rejected unless its haematocrit level is even within a factor of 10 of normal! In fact, my frozen monkey blood is so thick with red cells, it is not advisable to inject it into the penis, although you can if you want.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! In addition to my revolutionary programme, I'll throw in 50g of Smeckler's Power Powder FOR FREE.

And what do I want for this? £10,000? £1,000? £100? £10? £1????? No, it's none of those prices. All I want is the feeling of satisfaction of seeing you achieve your potential and to use you as a guinea pig for next time.

So, how about it? You know where to find me.

* Some physical and psychological signs may become apparent during the course of the treatment, including (but not restricted to):

Headache
Fatigue
Nausea
Dry mouth
Loss of hair
Anxiety
Vivid dreams
Unusual tactile sensations
Heart palpitations
Difficulty urinating
Hyperexcitability
Inability to sleep
Hypersexuality
Hyper-aggression
Uncontrollable urination
Uncontrollable swearing

Might be best if Michelle goes away for a couple of weeks before the actual race, tbh.
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

PMed you
Ben Wilson
Legend

Post by Ben Wilson »

JimBentley wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:
Drugs cheat.
Hey Ryan, if you want access to the really good stuff, you gotta hook up with me. I'll turn that 21:48 into 16:49 before you know it*.

Now, I'm sure there are other trainers out there that are promising you the earth right now, but trust me - they are charlatans. They don't care about your health, they'll just pump you full of drugs and infuse some gorilla blood into your penis, or whatever it is they're into these days.

My programme however, offers ALL THIS AND MORE! I can guarantee that my drugs are far more effective and undetectable than the so-called "pharmaceutical products" offered by other trainers (which frankly consist of little more than a couple of Pro Plus dissolved in Linford Christie's groin sweat if you ask me) and my frozen blood is rejected unless its haematocrit level is even within a factor of 10 of normal! In fact, my frozen monkey blood is so thick with red cells, it is not advisable to inject it into the penis, although you can if you want.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! In addition to my revolutionary programme, I'll throw in 50g of Smeckler's Power Powder FOR FREE.

And what do I want for this? £10,000? £1,000? £100? £10? £1????? No, it's none of those prices. All I want is the feeling of satisfaction of seeing you achieve your potential and to use you as a guinea pig for next time.

So, how about it? You know where to find me.

* Some physical and psychological signs may become apparent during the course of the treatment, including (but not restricted to):

Headache
Fatigue
Nausea
Dry mouth
Loss of hair
Anxiety
Vivid dreams
Unusual tactile sensations
Heart palpitations
Difficulty urinating
Hyperexcitability
Inability to sleep
Hypersexuality
Hyper-aggression
Uncontrollable urination
Uncontrollable swearing

Might be best if Michelle goes away for a couple of weeks before the actual race, tbh.
Jim have you been spiking my workplace's water supply by any chance?