Spoilers for 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown (S2 P6)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Jordan F
Kiloposter

Spoilers for 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown (S2 P6)

Post by Jordan F »

This I believe will be the last Catsdown that was recorded from this particular block. We'll see if there's more. I don't know too much and didn't catch any promos of it, but from what I'm reading online, both James Corden and Kevin Bridges return to help Jon Richardson and Sean Lock win fabulous Countdown clothing items. I don't know who's with who, since I think both James and Kevin were with Jon in their prior appearances. In the corner today is Darth Maul! No, I'm not kidding. Peter Serafinowicz, the dubbed voice of Darth Maul will be with Susie Dent today. And Joe Wilkinson probably got promoted again. Perhaps to head of pyrotechnics. We'll see.

Join...I'm going to guess either James or Callum...for the recap later.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Re: Spoilers for 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown (S2 P6)

Post by James Robinson »

Jordan F wrote:Join...I'm going to guess either James or Callum...for the recap later.
If you read last week's spoiler thread, you'll see that it'll be Andy recapping tonight. 8-)
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

HANGOUT^ invalid in round 1. Disappointing.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

The ratings for last night's show were higher than ITV amazingly :!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o

Still 4m behind BBC One though. :P https://twitter.com/TVRatingsUK/status/ ... 5853319168