New stuff

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

New stuff

Post by Charlie Reams »

Hopefully most of you have noticed the new stuff coming online in the last few days, and there's plenty more to come in the next week. However there's two things that I thought I should draw particular attention to:

The Daily Duel is a new feature where everyone takes on the same rounds, with the highest scorer of the day winning. There will also be a running league for most daily wins, and stuff like that. Kirk and I already had a shot at today's Duel and agreed that it was pretty cool.

The other thing is... you can now donate! The link explains why you might want to donate, and what extra cool stuff you can get in return. But fear not, the basic game is still completely free. In connection to the first point, The Daily Duel is open to everyone at weekends, but only to generous donating types for the rest of the week. So this weekend would be a good time to try out the Duel and, if you like it, maybe consider sending me a measly 10 or 15 quid to play some more.

Other than that, enjoy the game, and continue sending me your bug reports and feature requests, many of which you'll see I've acted upon already.

Update: By popular demand, you can now donate by PayPal.
Last edited by Charlie Reams on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kai Laddiman
Fanatic

Re: New stuff

Post by Kai Laddiman »

Awesome!
16/10/2007 - Episode 4460
Dinos Sfyris 76 - 78 Dorian Lidell
Proof that even idiots can get well and truly mainwheeled.