Spoilers For Friday August 13th 2010

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Friday August 13th 2010

Post by James Robinson »

So, Countdown's return from holidays makes an abrupt end today, as the neigh-bours move back in next week.

We have Tom Rowell with 6 wins and hoping to close in on Scott Gillies' 810 point total at the top of the leaderboard, although he would have to average 116.5 in his last 2 shows to knock the Scotsman off top.

Mike will be around later with the recap, if Robert Baxter doesn't butt in first.

Just to remind you, that there is only 1 show next week, and not a bad one either, the final special match between Junaid Mubeen & Charlie Reams. 8-)
Mark Kudlowski
Enthusiast

Re: Spoilers For Friday August 13th 2010

Post by Mark Kudlowski »

Far simpler 2nd numbers which each contestant missed

((50 x 2) + 1) x 9
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

Roy's Rollce
Andy Wilson
Kiloposter

Post by Andy Wilson »

Well played Tom. Funny hearing William say the week had flown by when we all know full well it was just a day! Still, i liked him and he seemed to enjoy being there. Nice stress on Blackpool by Jeff at the end when wishing luck to newly promoted teams. With that in mind, anyone who wants in to the fantasy league before the season starts, check out the footy thread.
Dinos Sfyris
Series 80 Champion

Post by Dinos Sfyris »

ESTERIFY rd 12. Me and Hursty senior both enjoyed Will/Bill/Ken's senior moment with HAUNTER/HAUNTERS. Typical old person fail!

Joan. Was. Fit.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Did anyone else lol at Rachel's "touch wood" just after Jeff's opener about not wanting to touch his cock?
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

I liked Ken this week, hopefully he will be in Dictionary corner again some time.
Well done for win #7 Tom. Am sure you will get the 8th just as easily as you have got the rest.

Managed to get a max game from today's episode, lucky to spot ESTERIFY as I'd seen it on apterous recently.