Julie T Poll

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Do you think Julie T is an atrocious tit?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:26 am

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 8

Douglas Wilson
Enthusiast

Julie T Poll

Post by Douglas Wilson »

As requested...
Douglas Wilson
Enthusiast

Re: Julie T Poll

Post by Douglas Wilson »

I should have explained this is the original post but I forgot:

I voted 'no' and I constructed the poll in the hope in an annoymas poll that people would give their true opinion. I know I might have sounded harsh in the 'name my child' thread, but that was my honest opinion.

Overall I think Julie is an excellent contributor to the forum and hope that she will go on the show in the near future.

This isn't a 'fuck you' to the other side so to speak, I don't see myself in any camp I enjoy most people's posts on here and see it as a bit of a shame that these 'camps' have formed.
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

I voted no. Julie Taylor is a nice lady who I feel was being goaded by others to make a big deal of the "Name My Child" affair. Having met her I can say that both Jono and I (hope I am not speaking out of turn, Jono) found her thoroughly pleasant.
Steve Durney
Acolyte

Post by Steve Durney »

Stupid, idiotic poll. Someone should not only lock, but delete this thread.
Matthew Green
Devotee

Post by Matthew Green »

Douglas Wilson wrote:I should have explained this is the original post but I forgot:

I voted 'no' and I constructed the poll in the hope in an annoymas poll that people would give their true opinion. I know I might have sounded harsh in the 'name my child' thread, but that was my honest opinion.

Overall I think Julie is an excellent contributor to the forum and hope that she will go on the show in the near future.

This isn't a 'fuck you' to the other side so to speak, I don't see myself in any camp I enjoy most people's posts on here and see it as a bit of a shame that these 'camps' have formed.
What a strange way to show your support to someone :roll:
If I suddenly have a squirming baby on my lap it probably means that I should start paying it some attention and stop wasting my time messing around on a Countdown forum
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

No.