Spoiler for winter 2009/2010

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Davy Affleck
Acolyte

Spoiler for winter 2009/2010

Post by Davy Affleck »

Hopefully this will beat James Robinson's attempt to post the earliest "winter's here - it's official" spoiler, and so thwart his attempt to have the earliest day/month/season/year/decade spoilers.
It's snowing outside my window just now so it's officially winter as of today.
I won't be offended if James now posts the stats neede to make this the coldest/warmest/longest/shortest winter on record.

Na Na Na to James & Niall.
D Eadie
Devotee

Re: Spoiler for winter 2009/2010

Post by D Eadie »

Davy Affleck wrote:Hopefully this will beat James Robinson's attempt to post the earliest "winter's here - it's official" spoiler, and so thwart his attempt to have the earliest day/month/season/year/decade spoilers.
It's snowing outside my window just now so it's officially winter as of today.
I won't be offended if James now posts the stats neede to make this the coldest/warmest/longest/shortest winter on record.

Na Na Na to James & Niall.

SPEW as DC beater in Rd 8 sometime last January.
I got this within the 30 seconds but spent 11 months checking my answer.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Davy Affleck wrote:It's snowing outside my window just now so it's officially winter as of today. Na Na Na to James & Niall.
Big deal, it snowed in Yorkshire on Friday night. I know because me and my dad drove through it on Saturday to get down to Stoke-On-Trent.

So, to quote some Scotsman, Na Na Na to you!
Davy Affleck
Acolyte

Post by Davy Affleck »

James Robinson wrote:
Davy Affleck wrote:It's snowing outside my window just now so it's officially winter as of today. Na Na Na to James & Niall.
Big deal, it snowed in Yorkshire on Friday night. I know because me and my dad drove through it on Saturday to get down to Stoke-On-Trent.
[/color]

But you missed the post.