Tuesday Recaps

Round-by-round summaries of every game in recent series; for every series in the last 5 years, try cdb, the Countdown database. Obviously this forum contains spoilers!

Moderator: James Robinson

Mike Brown
Legend

Tuesday Recaps

Post by Mike Brown »

Following my recent tardiness in publishing my fortnightly Tuesday recaps, I think it's only fair to offer the slot to someone else when Countdown restarts after its summer break. I'm quite happy to carry on, but can't promise to be punctual, and I feel I'm letting the side down at the moment, compared to the prompt service being provided by pretty much everyone else. The first slot would be 1st September. First come, first served, I guess...
Oliver Garner
Series 62 Champion

Re: Tuesday Recaps

Post by Oliver Garner »

I'll give it a go but if anyone else wants to, I don't mind.
Dinos Sfyris
Series 80 Champion

Post by Dinos Sfyris »

Mike Brown wrote:Following my recent tardiness in publishing my fortnightly Tuesday recaps, I think it's only fair to offer the slot to someone else when Countdown restarts after its summer break. I'm quite happy to carry on, but can't promise to be punctual, and I feel I'm letting the side down at the moment, compared to the prompt service being provided by pretty much everyone else. The first slot would be 1st September. First come, first served, I guess...
Noooooo is this the end of Kid Mole? I'd just like to say thanks, Mike, for your continued efforts with the recaps. I've enjoyed having you as a partner in crime. If you ever fancy the odd recap I'm happy to sling one your way. I may be putting August 25th up for grabs depending on how my revision's going.
Oliver Garner wrote:I'll give it a go but if anyone else wants to, I don't mind.
Howdy pard'ner :)
Mike Brown
Legend

Post by Mike Brown »

Dinos Sfyris wrote:Noooooo is this the end of Kid Mole? I'd just like to say thanks, Mike, for your continued efforts with the recaps. I've enjoyed having you as a partner in crime. If you ever fancy the odd recap I'm happy to sling one your way. I may be putting August 25th up for grabs depending on how my revision's going.
Kid Mole will probably be doing some historical recaps (less time pressure for those) and I'm always up for the odd fill-in for anyone else if it's needed, as I always watch every game - eventually! Happy to do the 25th if you want - just let me know.
Oliver Garner wrote:I'll give it a go but if anyone else wants to, I don't mind.
Looks like you've got the job, Oliver!
Oliver Garner
Series 62 Champion

Post by Oliver Garner »

Dinos Sfyris wrote:
Mike Brown wrote:Following my recent tardiness in publishing my fortnightly Tuesday recaps, I think it's only fair to offer the slot to someone else when Countdown restarts after its summer break. I'm quite happy to carry on, but can't promise to be punctual, and I feel I'm letting the side down at the moment, compared to the prompt service being provided by pretty much everyone else. The first slot would be 1st September. First come, first served, I guess...
Noooooo is this the end of Kid Mole? I'd just like to say thanks, Mike, for your continued efforts with the recaps. I've enjoyed having you as a partner in crime. If you ever fancy the odd recap I'm happy to sling one your way. I may be putting August 25th up for grabs depending on how my revision's going.
Howdy pard'ner :)
I hope mine will be nearly as awesome as yours