C4C Podcast - Episode 6

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.

How was it?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Gr8!
54%
L4me!
15%
Mediocr3!
31%

Total votes: 13

Charlie Reams
Site Admin

C4C Podcast - Episode 6

Post by Charlie Reams »

The wait is over! Twenty years in the making; based on the country's best loved graphic novel, Alan Moore's "Countdown The Musical"; and now, finally, available as a podcast. They said it could never be done, but with the legendary director Charlie Reams and semi-amateur producer Jon O'Neill at the helm, the critics have been silenced. Now be part of the magic, by tuning in to...

The C4C Podcast: Episode 6.
Ben Wilson
Legend

Re: C4C Podcast - Episode 6

Post by Ben Wilson »

19/10. :) Thought for a while it'd be Jono's best effort yet, but then about 6 minutes in he completely forgot who he was and went downhill from there. Still excellent though I think you do need to include an interview in there for variety's sake.
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Post by Michael Wallace »

Where's the "what happened to everyone's favourite co-co-presenter" option? :evil:
Ian Dent
Devotee

Post by Ian Dent »

Very good. You were about to talk about Neil Zussman but then got distracted. All part of it's charm though.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Michael Wallace wrote:Where's the "what happened to everyone's favourite co-co-presenter" option? :evil:
You told me you were doing hardcore data analysis or something.
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Post by Michael Wallace »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Michael Wallace wrote:Where's the "what happened to everyone's favourite co-co-presenter" option? :evil:
You realise when I say 'data analysis' nine times out of ten I mean 'furious masturbation', right?
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Michael Wallace wrote:
Charlie Reams wrote:
You realise when I say 'data analysis' nine times out of ten I mean 'furious masturbation', right?
Exactly, I already have to co-present with one wanker.
D Eadie
Devotee

Post by D Eadie »

Not your best effort chaps. Bored me to death after a while. And the set is far too blue....and the Essex accent grates me......
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Two things - first Charlie's voice echoed into Jono's speaker which makes me think that he is the ghost he's been looking for, as he would need to be in Jono's house to do such a thing.

And secondly - Sjewart Holden was me. I'm actually surprised you didn't all get this one.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Gavin Chipper wrote:Two things - first Charlie's voice echoed into Jono's speaker which makes me think that he is the ghost he's been looking for, as he would need to be in Jono's house to do such a thing.
That's because Jono is a retard and recorded with speakers rather than headphones. Although I prefer your explanation.
Gavin Chipper wrote:And secondly - Sjewart Holden was me. I'm actually surprised you didn't all get this one.
Haha. Excellent. Another mystery solved.
D Eadie
Devotee

Post by D Eadie »

I hate to sound totally slack, but i don't understand what Sjewart Holden actually means.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

D Eadie wrote:I hate to sound totally slack, but i don't understand what Sjewart Holden actually means.
Sjewart was the author of some fairly amusing prank emails to the old mailing list. I'll dig them out and repost them sometime.
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Post by Ben Hunter »

I lol'd a few times but it wasn't as funny / good as some of your other podcasts.
Jimmy Gough
Devotee

Post by Jimmy Gough »

Charlie Reams wrote:
D Eadie wrote:I hate to sound totally slack, but i don't understand what Sjewart Holden actually means.
Sjewart was the author of some fairly amusing prank emails to the old mailing list. I'll dig them out and repost them sometime.
Is it still possible to read the old mailing list? I can get on Gevincountdown but not the old c4c one. And thanks for the mention ( :( )
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Awesome Locomotion tune during the break - that made the podcast!!!

By the way, I have been to France, Belgium and Germany apart from the UK so you were wrong.
Jacob Sutton
Rookie

Post by Jacob Sutton »

I enjoyed this podcast, if only for the revelation that I'm not the only one with '19' on a playlist. Awesome song!
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Kirk Bevins wrote: By the way, I have been to France, Belgium and Germany apart from the UK so you were wrong.
Did you go from Paris to Berlin?
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Kirk Bevins wrote: By the way, I have been to France, Belgium and Germany apart from the UK so you were wrong.
Did you go from Paris to Berlin?
Awesome!
tomrowell
Acolyte

Post by tomrowell »

Kirk Bevins wrote:Awesome Locomotion tune during the break - that made the podcast!!!

By the way, I have been to France, Belgium and Germany apart from the UK so you were wrong.
can you count the isle of man as well?