Looking for Countdown episodes

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Thomas Wood
Rookie

Looking for Countdown episodes

Post by Thomas Wood »

hi everyone,

i am basically looking for anyone that has any old Countdown episodes with Richard Whiteley or Des Lynam - it doesn't matter what year or series. I have only seen a select few episodes presented by Richard & Des, and I feel as though I am missing out. If anyone has any please please please come forward!!!

I am particularly looking for the Countdown episode that features Richard Whiteley & Carol Vorderman as contestants, Des Lynam's final episode & Des O Connor's first episode

Please please help me if you have any episodes :cry:

If you have any episodes please let me know by either replying on these forums, sending me a message or emailing: mannmovies@aol.com

Thank you so much :D
Last edited by Thomas Wood on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Katherine Birkett
Rookie

Re: Looking for Countdown episodes

Post by Katherine Birkett »

Hmm.............. there might be a myriad of legal copyright issues here.....
Thomas Wood
Rookie

Post by Thomas Wood »

Katherine Birkett wrote:Hmm.............. there might be a myriad of legal copyright issues here.....
I don't think so as I only wish to view them - And I was told to look on here by one of the site owners

P.S. Thank you for replying!
Hannah O
Acolyte

Post by Hannah O »

Apologies for the slight off-topicness, but are you the same countdowngoofs who owns a youtube account full of amusing Countdown bloopers? If so, I think your channel is superb and thanks for collecting a bunch of hilarious videos that helped ignite my passion for Countdown!
Thomas Wood
Rookie

Post by Thomas Wood »

Hannah O wrote:Apologies for the slight off-topicness, but are you the same countdowngoofs who owns a youtube account full of amusing Countdown bloopers? If so, I think your channel is superb and thanks for collecting a bunch of hilarious videos that helped ignite my passion for Countdown!
yes it is me - and thank you for your lovely comment, I am glad that you enjoy my channel
Thomas Wood
Rookie

Post by Thomas Wood »

Thanks for Jeff Wharton & Jan Clark for sending me some episodes.

Can anybody else please help me? Would be great to view some more episodes.

Thanks

Last bumped by Thomas Wood on Wed May 06, 2009 9:15 am.