Hello

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Valerie Bradley

Re: Hello

Post by Valerie Bradley »

Always one to do as I am bid (well usually), may I introduce myself. My name is Valerie Bradley and was an avid Countdown listener for many years - until Des O'Connor came on the scene. After that I only watched occasionally because I felt that the game was losing its impetus. The only redeeming feature was Susie Dent. However, I watched today's game with the new presenters and wow was I impressed. I think both Jeff and Rachel have what it takes to revitalise Countdown and I for one intend to become a regular viewer/armchair/ participant again.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Valerie Bradley wrote:Always one to do as I am bid (well usually), may I introduce myself. My name is Valerie Bradley and was an avid Countdown listener for many years - until Des O'Connor came on the scene. After that I only watched occasionally because I felt that the game was losing its impetus. The only redeeming feature was Susie Dent. However, I watched today's game with the new presenters and wow was I impressed. I think both Jeff and Rachel have what it takes to revitalise Countdown and I for one intend to become a regular viewer/armchair/ participant again.
Hooray! Great first post.

Welcome Valerie :)
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General

Post by Jason Larsen »

Hi, Valerie!

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy posting here!
Joseph Bolas
Fanatic

Post by Joseph Bolas »

Valerie Bradley wrote:Always one to do as I am bid (well usually), may I introduce myself. My name is Valerie Bradley and was an avid Countdown listener for many years - until Des O'Connor came on the scene. After that I only watched occasionally because I felt that the game was losing its impetus. The only redeeming feature was Susie Dent. However, I watched today's game with the new presenters and wow was I impressed. I think both Jeff and Rachel have what it takes to revitalise Countdown and I for one intend to become a regular viewer/armchair/ participant again.
Welcome to the forum Valerie :)