Spoilers for Monday April 20th 2015 (S72 P69)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Jordan F
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Monday April 20th 2015 (S72 P69)

Post by Jordan F »

It's the 69th prelim of the series on April 20th. I'm not going to make any jokes about this myself, just let the facts resonate.

Regardless, on my first Monday spoilers in quite some time, we find Gavin Woolnough as our new champion. Can he find a second win today? In this four show week, Dr. Phil Hammond takes the first two shows, and Myleene Klass wraps it up.

Join Andy for the recap later.
Graeme Cole
Series 65 Champion

Re: Spoilers for Monday April 20th 2015 (S72 P69)

Post by Graeme Cole »

Is this the first time the whole day has passed with literally nobody posting in the spoiler thread? I can't remember it happening before, at least since I've been a member of the forum. Surely today's episode wasn't that uninteresting?

Well, okay, R3 was.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Well, you're the person I'd ask so if you don't know... James Robinson?
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

Graeme Cole wrote:Is this the first time the whole day has passed with literally nobody posting in the spoiler thread? I can't remember it happening before, at least since I've been a member of the forum. Surely today's episode wasn't that uninteresting?
I couldn't watch the programme live as C4 was lagging, so watched after 4pm. When I went to this forum
it was down and so couldn't post anything. Not sure how long it was down for.
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Gavin Chipper wrote:Well, you're the person I'd ask so if you don't know... James Robinson?
Well, I've now watched it, so I'll add what I would've added on Monday, had I been in the country....... :P

UNIPEDS in round 5, EUGLENA in round 7, the brilliant OMNIVORE in round 8, IONISES (after being given a hint by Andy) in round 11 and MORTICE in round 12.

3rd Numbers Alt.: (75 - 7) x (6 + 2) = 544
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Graeme Cole wrote:Is this the first time the whole day has passed with literally nobody posting in the spoiler thread? I can't remember it happening before, at least since I've been a member of the forum. Surely today's episode wasn't that uninteresting?

Well, okay, R3 was.
Sometimes you get whole episodes of 8/10 Cats Does Countdown with no spoilers thread at all!