Recording on Wednesday 20th June

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Jim Treloar
Rookie

Recording on Wednesday 20th June

Post by Jim Treloar »

Just for information - I was booked into the audience for a recording this afternoon and it had to be cancelled as Susie had an eye infection and couldn't carry on. She struggled through the 2 shows this morning apparently but wasn't happy. It was supposed to be the last recording at Granada before moving to MediaCity in August; no information yet as to what'll happen for these 3 shows but will have to be done soon. Transmission dates sometime in September.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: Recording on Wednesday 20th June

Post by Charlie Reams »

I make that eleven posts in a row that you've managed to mention being in the studio for the recording. Surely some sort of record?
Dan McColm
Series 71 Champion

Post by Dan McColm »

Charlie Reams wrote:I make that eleven posts in a row that you've managed to mention being in the studio for the recording. Surely some sort of record?
Not much in it between him and Tony Atkins!
Graeme Cole
Series 65 Champion

Post by Graeme Cole »

It seems Jim didn't actually get into the studio on this occasion, so he gets off on a technicality.

Also, can we have an annual award for the most subtle comment in the spoiler thread whose aim is to convey that the commenter beat the champion?
Jim Treloar
Rookie

Post by Jim Treloar »

I didn't realise that someone was keeping count! I'm retired and have a free rail pass for the area, so costs me nothing. I probably go about once a month, that's all. Gets me out of the house. Regards to all.