THE ANAGRAMS!

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Soph K
Devotee

THE ANAGRAMS!

Post by Soph K »

hi
can u answer the following questions
Easiest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Tea-Time Teaser (on countdown)?
Hardest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Tea-Time Teaser (on countdown)?
Easiest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Conundrum (On Countdown)?
Hardest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Conundrum (on Countdown)?
Easiest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Teaser (on Apterous)?
Hardest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Teaser (on Apterous)?
Easiest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Conundrum (On Apterous)?
Hardest ever (either officially or in your opinion - doesnt matter which) Conundrum (on apterous)?
soph
One Direction are my life. <3
"The reason for life is to find out who you are"
"It always seems impossible until it's done" :)
Love loads of celebs to be honest... Might marry Nicky Maccy :P
Thomas Carey
Kiloposter

Re: THE ANAGRAMS!

Post by Thomas Carey »

This wasn't on Countdown or Apterous, but me and Joseph were playing a multiplayer Countdown DS conundrum and the scramble was IDSPLAYED.
cheers maus
Soph K
Devotee

Post by Soph K »

Thomas Carey wrote:This wasn't on Countdown or Apterous, but me and Joseph were playing a multiplayer Countdown DS conundrum and the scramble was IDSPLAYED.
:lol: lol. hmmm.....not sure on that one....is it...no....ooh....i'll go for a guess...because this is hard......it isnt DISPLAYED, is it?
One Direction are my life. <3
"The reason for life is to find out who you are"
"It always seems impossible until it's done" :)
Love loads of celebs to be honest... Might marry Nicky Maccy :P
Thomas Carey
Kiloposter

Post by Thomas Carey »

Soph K wrote:
Thomas Carey wrote:This wasn't on Countdown or Apterous, but me and Joseph were playing a multiplayer Countdown DS conundrum and the scramble was IDSPLAYED.
:lol: lol. hmmm.....not sure on that one....is it...no....ooh....i'll go for a guess...because this is hard......it isnt DISPLAYED, is it?
WOW! YOU SOLVED IT! IMPOSSIBLE!
cheers maus