Eating yoghurt in public

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Eating yoghurt in public

Post by Gavin Chipper »

People go on about passive smoking all the time, and I agree that smoking in public is antisocial, but for some reason people who eat yoghurt in public are deemed untouchable and are never criticised. It's a bit like how it's OK to bash someone's political views but not their religion I suppose. But yeah, eating yoghurt in public is antisocial. There - I've said it.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: Eating yoghurt in public

Post by Charlie Reams »

Eating an ice lolly or ice cream in public is also antisocial, if you insist on doing the thing where you draw it in and out of the mouth. Save that for the bedroom you disgusting fucks.
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Post by Michael Wallace »

Charlie Reams wrote:Eating an ice lolly or ice cream in public is also antisocial, if you insist on doing the thing where you draw it in and out of the mouth. Save that for the bedroom you disgusting fucks.
You just can't accept that you were a little bit aroused.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Michael Wallace wrote:
Charlie Reams wrote:Eating an ice lolly or ice cream in public is also antisocial, if you insist on doing the thing where you draw it in and out of the mouth. Save that for the bedroom you disgusting fucks.
Only with those rocket lollies with a purple end.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Michael Wallace wrote:
Honestly I much preferred watching CF **** your **** than watching you eat that ice cream. At least your **** didn't shit chocolate all over my sofa.
Lesley Hines
Kiloposter

Post by Lesley Hines »

You guys are on about regular yoghurt, yeah? Not the Viz filthy sort? 'Cos that really is a bit beyond the pale.
Lowering the averages since 2009
Jimmy Gough
Devotee

Post by Jimmy Gough »

Crisps are 100x worse. Depends on how fat the person eating is but yeah I can imagine yoghurt being pretty bad.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jimmy Gough wrote:Crisps are 100x worse. Depends on how fat the person eating is but yeah I can imagine yoghurt being pretty bad.
What's wrong with crisps? The noise? It's not as bad as yoghurt because yoghurt is just gross.
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

Gavin Chipper wrote:People go on about passive smoking all the time, and I agree that smoking in public is antisocial, but for some reason people who eat yoghurt in public are deemed untouchable and are never criticised. It's a bit like how it's OK to bash someone's political views but not their religion I suppose. But yeah, eating yoghurt in public is antisocial. There - I've said it.
Tempted by a Gevin/yoghurt-themed t-shirt for Colon now.
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

I honestly don't understand how people can enjoy eating crisps in public. WHERE DO YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Michael Wallace wrote:I honestly don't understand how people can enjoy eating crisps in public. WHERE DO YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?
Just brush them off and you can lick them when no-one's looking. Not that I do this often.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Michael Wallace wrote:I honestly don't understand how people can enjoy eating crisps in public. WHERE DO YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?
Just brush them off and you can lick them when no-one's looking. Not that I do this often.
Why when no-one's looking? And licking them avoids the need to brush off on the clothes. As long as I've not been scratching my arse-crack, my hands are beautifully clean anyway :)
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Ian Volante wrote:As long as I've not been scratching my arse-crack, my hands are beautifully clean anyway :)
Or eating cirsps. But also, do you go around not touching anything? I find it hard to believe anyone's hands could remain in a constant state of 'beautifully cleanliness' without the use of gloves or a servant.
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

I found this picture whilst I was searching Google Images for "not on" (to annoy Ian with in the cricket thread). Totalmegacoincidinky.

Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Michael Wallace wrote:
Ian Volante wrote:As long as I've not been scratching my arse-crack, my hands are beautifully clean anyway :)
Or eating cirsps. But also, do you go around not touching anything? I find it hard to believe anyone's hands could remain in a constant state of 'beautifully cleanliness' without the use of gloves or a servant.
I'm not worried about normal levels of bacteria, I don't seem to get ill much either!
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Quick update, still not got shits from eating crisps in public. Will keep you posted.