FAO 6th Form College aged girls.

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Jon Corby
Moral Hero

FAO 6th Form College aged girls.

Post by Jon Corby »

The weather is warm and I work on the ground floor of an office block right next to a window, with my eyeline out of said window probably only just slightly above the pavement. This pavement is the only route between the mainline train station and the 6th Form College.

I absolutely love each and every one of you.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Re: FAO 6th Form College aged girls.

Post by Ian Volante »

Jon Corby wrote:The weather is warm and I work on the ground floor of an office block right next to a window, with my eyeline out of said window probably only just slightly above the pavement. This pavement is the only route between the mainline train station and the 6th Form College.

Is there a basement level with a pavement view you could apply for a transfer to?

Good job it's a sixth-form college, or I'd be calling you a dirty old perv by the way.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

pixplz
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Ian Volante wrote:Is there a basement level with a pavement view you could apply for a transfer to?
No, there's just a car park under the building. My view is optimal though I think.

I don't remember girls dressing like this during summer when I was at 6th form. Or is it something you only notice when you're 20 years older than them? How the hell do male teachers concentrate?
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Charlie Reams wrote:pixplz
My camera won't work on my phone at the moment. I'll have a think about what I can do.

Although actually we got into a bit of trouble for similar on football365. They even took our wanky-man icon (which upset Sudbery so much) away for a while :(
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

Jon Corby wrote:
Ian Volante wrote:Is there a basement level with a pavement view you could apply for a transfer to?
No, there's just a car park under the building. My view is optimal though I think.

I don't remember girls dressing like this during summer when I was at 6th form. Or is it something you only notice when you're 20 years older than them? How the hell do male teachers concentrate?
All the girls in our Sixth Form College got told off by the old hag exam controller women for distracting the male exam invigilators by wearing low-cut tops in exams.

But yeah. I love summer.
David Williams
Kiloposter

Post by David Williams »

Jon Corby wrote:The weather is warm and I work on the ground floor of an office block right next to a window, with my eyeline out of said window probably only just slightly above the pavement. This pavement is the only route between the mainline train station and the 6th Form College.

Jon Corby wrote:My daughter is starting senior school.
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Jon Corby wrote:I don't remember girls dressing like this during summer when I was at 6th form. Or is it something you only notice when you're 20 years older than them? How the hell do male teachers concentrate?
In the case of my old school, they don't. An english teacher shagged someone in my year, a physics teacher was sacked due to his shennanigans with the same girl in a club, an IT teacher has just been imprisoned for sexual assault on one his daughter's friends (not from my old school but another one in Hull). All of this within the last 3 years and we also had a paedophile who got convicted going back nearly 7 years now.

Is this commonplace in every school/college?
Last edited by Ryan Taylor on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Post by Ben Hunter »

David Williams wrote:

Jon Corby wrote:My daughter is starting senior school.
Cool guy wrote:Girls who start senior school aren't the same age as girls in 6th form.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Ryan Taylor wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:I don't remember girls dressing like this during summer when I was at 6th form. Or is it something you only notice when you're 20 years older than them? How the hell do male teachers concentrate?
In the case of my old school, they don't. An english teacher shagged someone in my year, a physics teacher was sacked due to his shennanigans with the same girl in a club, an IT teacher has just been imprisoned for sexual assault on one his daughter's friends (not from my old school but another one in Hull). All of this within the last 3 years and we also had a paedophile who got convicted going back nearly 7 years now.

Um... no! I don't think so. We had one art teacher who was a bit creepy around the girls (including making them wear leotards for us to draw them in, and bursting in on them when they were getting changed) and I think he had a relationship with a pupil, but only after she'd left the school. Other than that I'm not aware of any inappropriateness. I tried to coax it out of one of my language teachers (female, you jokers) but she wouldn't play :(
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Jon Corby wrote:
Ryan Taylor wrote:

Um... no! I don't think so. We had one art teacher who was a bit creepy around the girls (including making them wear leotards for us to draw them in, and bursting in on them when they were getting changed) and I think he had a relationship with a pupil, but only after she'd left the school. Other than that I'm not aware of any inappropriateness. I tried to coax it out of one of my language teachers (female, you jokers) but she wouldn't play :(
Hmm well round here it seems to happen rather too frequently.

The guy from my former school

This school (about 30 minutes drive away) now has a bit of a reputation!
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Ryan Taylor wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:
Ryan Taylor wrote: In the case of my old school, they don't. An english teacher shagged someone in my year, a physics teacher was sacked due to his shennanigans with the same girl in a club, an IT teacher has just been imprisoned for sexual assault on one his daughter's friends (not from my old school but another one in Hull). All of this within the last 3 years and we also had a paedophile who got convicted going back nearly 7 years now.

Hmm well round here it seems to happen rather too frequently.

The guy from my former school

This school (about 30 minutes drive away) now has a bit of a reputation!
Hull you say? Hmm.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Ian Volante wrote:Hull you say? Hmm.
What's wrong with Hull? Oh.
Craig Beevers
Series 57 Champion

Post by Craig Beevers »

This was at my old (very crap) school:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... arges.html

There were a *lot* of rumours with that teacher.
Heather Badcock

Post by Heather Badcock »

My Maths teacher tried to snog me when I was in year 11, but I denied him. This might explain why I was in set 1, despite my apalling numerical ability.

You can try to ball me, but don't 6 small me.
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Post by Ben Hunter »

When we were in year 10 this girl called Karen started MSNing a 60 year old physics teacher at my old school for a laugh before actually falling in love with him. Karen's friend one day decided to try passwords to her email and managed to get into her account. She found the hacker's jackpot - naked photos of a teacher from school. Instead of getting in touch with Karen and counseling her and so on she did the right thing and forwarded them to everyone she knew in school, and by the end of the night everyone had a picture of him on their computers. The next day everyone came in with printed pictures of him and made paper aeroplanes out of them, and people went into the IT room and set the 'number of copies' to the biggest number possible and lobbed them all down the science block stair case, then after school loads of kids went and egged his house. He went to jail for a year, then came out and married his one true love.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1554645.stm
George F. Jenkins
Rookie

Post by George F. Jenkins »

Craig Beevers wrote:This was at my old (very crap) school:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... arges.html

There were a *lot* of rumours with that teacher.
How times have changed. In my day, fourteen year old girls were still children, wearing flat shoes and ankle socks. Now they look like glamorous clones of older women, with some of them nursing their children. I believe that the change came when the Americans invented the teenager.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

George F. Jenkins wrote:How times have changed. In my day, fourteen year old girls were still children, wearing flat shoes and ankle socks. Now they look like glamorous clones of older women, with some of them nursing their children. I believe that the change came when the Americans invented the teenager.
Craig Beevers
Series 57 Champion

Post by Craig Beevers »

George F. Jenkins wrote:How times have changed. In my day, fourteen year old girls were still children, wearing flat shoes and ankle socks. Now they look like glamorous clones of older women, with some of them nursing their children. I believe that the change came when the Americans invented the teenager.
Hmm wouldn't say they were glamorous. Well not here anyway. Tended to be Kappa Slappers and so on. I don't know what the 2010 equivalent is. Still go past lots of the Jeremy Kyle rejects pushing the prams and shouting and swearing at their kids for pretty much anything really. You just end up thinking to yourself "yep we're doomed". The ones in the late teens to early twenties tend to be perma-tanned bleach blonde morons, usually with the tramp stamp. It's considerate that they least identify themselves though.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Craig Beevers wrote:
Hmm wouldn't say they were glamorous. Well not here anyway. Tended to be Kappa Slappers and so on. I don't know what the 2010 equivalent is. Still go past lots of the Jeremy Kyle rejects pushing the prams and shouting and swearing at their kids for pretty much anything really. You just end up thinking to yourself "yep we're doomed". The ones in the late teens to early twenties tend to be perma-tanned bleach blonde morons, usually with the tramp stamp. It's considerate that they least identify themselves though.
And how many of these people to whom you consider yourself so obviously superior have contributed less to the tax system and country in general than you have?
Craig Beevers
Series 57 Champion

Post by Craig Beevers »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Craig Beevers wrote:
And how many of these people to whom you consider yourself so obviously superior have contributed less to the tax system and country in general than you have?
A lot of these people drain the system, cause damage and misery, then the cycle continues with the next generation. It isn't necessarily their fault, but that is unfortunately often what happens and it has a big negative impact.
As for me that's not really any of your business.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Now I know why this section is called Off Topic. :)
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Craig Beevers wrote:As for me that's not really any of your business.
I trust you'll extend the same concern for privacy to the people whose entire lives you've judged on the basis of what you saw them wearing in the street.
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Post by Ben Hunter »

Craig Beevers wrote:The ones in the late teens to early twenties tend to be perma-tanned bleach blonde morons, usually with the tramp stamp. It's considerate that they least identify themselves though.
Nice of them, with all those women throwing themselves at you you have to be picky man.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Heather Badcock wrote:My Maths teacher tried to snog me when I was in year 11, but I denied him. This might explain why I was in set 1, despite my apalling numerical ability.
Is this also what gave you the idea of becoming a teacher though?
Heather Badcock

Jon Corby wrote:
Heather Badcock wrote:My Maths teacher tried to snog me when I was in year 11, but I denied him. This might explain why I was in set 1, despite my apalling numerical ability.
Is this also what gave you the idea of becoming a teacher though?
I do love rejection.
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Heather Badcock wrote:
I do love rejection.
You do love an erection? Oh.
Heather Badcock

Kirk Bevins wrote:
Heather Badcock wrote:
I do love rejection.
You do love an erection? Oh.
I resemble that remark.
Jeff Clayton
Enthusiast

Post by Jeff Clayton »

Heather Badcock wrote:You can try to ball me, but don't 6 small me.
Ooh game on.
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

I had a teacher (male), when I was 13, who used to stand behind me and run his hands through my hair for about 20 minutes each time I had a class with him. In those days I had beautiful, thick, long flowing hair ... I know, hard to comprehend. The rest of the class used to piss themselves while I sat there incredibly creeped out and embarrassed.
Chris Corby
Devotee

Post by Chris Corby »

David O'Donnell wrote:I had a teacher (male), when I was 13, who used to stand behind me and run his hands through my hair for about 20 minutes each time I had a class with him. In those days I had beautiful, thick, long flowing hair ... I know, hard to comprehend. The rest of the class used to piss themselves while I sat there incredibly creeped out and embarrassed.
Was this a Catholic school by chance? Not that I went to one, I went to a secondary modern (later to become comprehensive) but as was the vogue in the 60's it was all boys. Our physics teacher would stand behing a long bench in front of the blackboard and whilst teaching would rub himself using the top of the bench which was jsut the right height to give the 50 year old perv an erection. He used to take you into his large cupboard to punish you bend you over and hit you with a plimsoll. Afterwards, he would put his arm around you, cuddle you and say, "Still friends?" Another, the PE teacher was adamant that when you changed into your PE kit, shorts and vest, that you would wear no underwear. To test this, before the lesson started he would make you line up in front of him and he would grab the top of the elasticated waistband of every member of the class in turn, pull it out (the waistband) and look down to make sure you complied.

On the bright side, he used to pay ten shillings (50p) for sexual favours and it wasn't long before I could afford a private education.
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

Chris Corby wrote:
David O'Donnell wrote:I had a teacher (male), when I was 13, who used to stand behind me and run his hands through my hair for about 20 minutes each time I had a class with him. In those days I had beautiful, thick, long flowing hair ... I know, hard to comprehend. The rest of the class used to piss themselves while I sat there incredibly creeped out and embarrassed.
Was this a Catholic school by chance? Not that I went to one, I went to a secondary modern (later to become comprehensive) but as was the vogue in the 60's it was all boys. Our physics teacher would stand behing a long bench in front of the blackboard and whilst teaching would rub himself using the top of the bench which was jsut the right height to give the 50 year old perv an erection. He used to take you into his large cupboard to punish you bend you over and hit you with a plimsoll. Afterwards, he would put his arm around you, cuddle you and say, "Still friends?" Another, the PE teacher was adamant that when you changed into your PE kit, shorts and vest, that you would wear no underwear. To test this, before the lesson started he would make you line up in front of him and he would grab the top of the elasticated waistband of every member of the class in turn, pull it out (the waistband) and look down to make sure you complied.

On the bright side, he used to pay ten shillings (50p) for sexual favours and it wasn't long before I could afford a private education.
Yeah, it was a Christian Brothers' Grammar so my experience was probably fairly tame. My dad was a boarder in St. Colm's (in Derry) in the sixties and told me that the physical abuse (rather than sexual) was rife. On his first day everyone in his class got the cane while the teacher explained that was for nothing, do something and see what happens. A kid in his class had his jaw broken and several had perforated eardrums.

Funny you should mention the bench rubbing thing. I had a teacher who used to do that on the corner of your desk.

Never had a teacher pay me for sex, though why would they when they could get it for free?