Spoilers for Thursday May 10th 2012 (Series 66 Prelim 83)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Jordan F
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Thursday May 10th 2012 (Series 66 Prelim 83)

Post by Jordan F »

George Anderson pulled off his most impressive performance thus far yesterday with a 96 point win, and will try for number four today. If he gets said 4th win, he will move into the number 8 position (Unless he pulls off a record performance); and barring a record-setting loss, he has to win to ensure himself a spot in the current top 8. This game also has stakes for our own Chris Butler, for if George wins, Chris is out of the finals barring him staying ninth and someone dropping out. We'll see how all this plays out.

Join James for the recap later.
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Re: Spoilers for Thursday May 10th 2012 (Series 66 Prelim 83

Post by Tony Atkins »

For a REAL SPOILER watch the 4od show labelled for today and you get tomorrow''s show!!!!! Complete with discussion
of Friday night being movie night!
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
Brian Moore
Devotee

Post by Brian Moore »

Tony Atkins wrote:For a REAL SPOILER watch the 4od show labelled for today and you get tomorrow''s show!!!!! Complete with discussion
of Friday night being movie night!
Dang! I wished I had read this spoiler thread before seeing the show on 4oD. But your post is really an anti-spoiler, so, strictly speaking, shouldn't be here.
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

Does anyone think the new player could be Matt Bayfield's brother?
CO-MSO every August
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

No points scoring mistakes today. :D

Nice also to see Jonathan Rawlinson get the conundrum in the audience again. Can't wait to see him on the show in a month's time. 8-)

ERMINOIS in round 1, STATUED in round 2, ORGEAT in round 4, REPULSE in round 7, PAEONS/VEGANS in round 9, MARLINE/RELAXIN in round 13.

3rd Numbers Alt.: ((100 - 3) x (7 - 1)) - 8 = 574
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

I see 4od have taken down the incorrect show, but haven't put the correct one back. Sneeaked a peep at James's
recap to see the scores but tried not to see the ManU reference etc.... Has this ever happened before with 4od?
I seem to remember the wrong show being shown on TV quite a few years ago, or am I dreaming it?
CO-MSO every August