Spoilers for Thursday 30th September 2021 (Series 84, Prelim 68)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

L'oisleatch McGraw
Devotee

Spoilers for Thursday 30th September 2021 (Series 84, Prelim 68)

Post by L'oisleatch McGraw »

Wow!
Quarter to 8 at night and no-one was arsed to make a Spoilerz thread for today's episode. :oops:
This place really is on its last legs, isn't it? (Sorry Gev)

Ahmed's demeanour is reminiscent of Zarte's... so calm that he almost seems disinterested. I wonder what the interwebs' take on that will be?
Last edited by L'oisleatch McGraw on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: S:778-ochamp
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Re: Spoilers for Thursday 30th September 2021 (Series 84, Prelim 68)

Post by Gavin Chipper »

L'oisleatch McGraw wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:53 pm Wow!
Quarter to 8 at night and no-one was arsed to make a Spoilerz thread for today's episode. :oops:
This place is about more than just spoilers. In depth discussion of all things.
Ahmed's demeanour is reminiscent of Zarte's... so calm that he almost seems disinterested. I wonder what the interwebs' take on that will be?
I think he came across OK. I can quite understand that he zoned out at the end of the game when they were chatting among themselves. He seemed quite embarrassed about it in any case.

By the way, in this game and Tuesday's game the champion's buzzer sounded very quiet like it had been muted to me. On Wednesday's it didn't but I watched that one online (the times it happened was watching it "live" or on 4+1 at least). I've never noticed it before, but I know it has happened to other people as can be seen here. Anyone else getting this?
Last edited by Gavin Chipper on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L'oisleatch McGraw
Devotee

Re: Spoilers for Thursday 30th September 2021 (Series 84, Prelim 68)

Post by L'oisleatch McGraw »

Gavin Chipper wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:44 pm
L'oisleatch McGraw wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:53 pm Wow!
This place is about more than just spoilers. In depth discussion of all things.
Sometimes "In depth discussion of all things" and other times "watching the tumbleweed blow through".
The point being that it's increasingly the latter.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: S:778-ochamp