Spoilers for Friday 20th July 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 18)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Friday 20th July 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 18)

Post by Johnny Canuck »

TOILSOME as the solution to the LOOMIEST^ falsie.

Prime enthusiasts' 1st numbers alt.: 2 * 3 * 5 * 7
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Tom S
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers for Friday 20th July 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 18)

Post by Tom S »

Bryan deserves to give himself a pat on the back after his 7 max performance today- a century on his debut is definitely a good feat. We could be seeing him for a bit longer me thinks. Nevertheless, John had some great letters spots but his numbers were not there, which ultimately led him to prevail. Still 72 would be a winning score for a few games this series, so he should not be disappointed in his efforts.
Owen Carroll
Devotee

Post by Owen Carroll »

Well done to Ryan. Sad to see John go though. Although I've seen a good few people lose after four games.
Elliott Mellor
Devotee

Post by Elliott Mellor »

Well done to Ryan, but he didn't half spend ages declaring (gave the impression he was looking for something longer to declare eg sssssssssssssssssss could have turned into sssssssssssseven has he spotted one).
Tom S
Kiloposter

Post by Tom S »

Elliott Mellor wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:20 pm Well done to Ryan, but he didn't half spend ages declaring (gave the impression he was looking for something longer to declare eg sssssssssssssssssss could have turned into sssssssssssseven has he spotted one).
I did not get that impression, but see where you are coming from.