Spoilers for Thursday 30th November 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 106)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Ray Wilding
Devotee

Spoilers for Thursday 30th November 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 106)

Post by Ray Wilding »

SERRANOS in R4

A very high max this game with 4 nines available, all of them new.
EDIT: Actually AGISTMENT isn't new, so 5 nines available, 4 of them new.
Neil A Collins

Re: Spoilers for Thursday 30th November 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 106)

Post by Neil A Collins »

Alt 2nd numbers: (50-8+7)*(9+5)+75 = 761
Philip Peel

Post by Philip Peel »

Any my dream of making the finals is over!! (in TV time anyway)

Well played Bradley, I guess it will take something special to stop you making the finals from here. And well done and good luck to everyone in the finals.
Bradley Horrocks
Acolyte

Post by Bradley Horrocks »

Philip Peel wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am Any my dream of making the finals is over!! (in TV time anyway)

Well played Bradley, I guess it will take something special to stop you making the finals from here. And well done and good luck to everyone in the finals.
I'm sorry Phil to be the person who relegated you into 9th seed, had Graeme lost one of his last 2, I wouldn't have had my chance this series. Horrible luck for you really.

It's not over for you though, I reckon you'll be given another shot in the future if desired.
"And PANTIES, thank you for that, that cheers us up enormously" - NH
Bradley Horrocks
Acolyte

Post by Bradley Horrocks »

Saw RECITATOR out of time. Didn't know of the others.
"And PANTIES, thank you for that, that cheers us up enormously" - NH
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Ray Wilding wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 pmA very high max this game with 4 nines available, all of them new.
EDIT: Actually AGISTMENT isn't new, so 5 nines available, 4 of them new.
Agreed, almost makes up for the complete 9-lessness of Bradley's first four games.

I could use a good falseagram for SIDEROTIL, it seems quite probable and it'll be impossible to spot on its own.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Philip Peel

Post by Philip Peel »

Bradley Horrocks wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 am
Philip Peel wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am Any my dream of making the finals is over!! (in TV time anyway)

I'm sorry Phil to be the person who relegated you into 9th seed, had Graeme lost one of his last 2, I wouldn't have had my chance this series. Horrible luck for you really.

It's not over for you though, I reckon you'll be given another shot in the future if desired.
Cheers Bradley. Probably a good thing I didn’t have to take Tom on in hindsight. Think the top 8 are very worthy though, assuming that’s how it stayed. Really looking forward to the finals as it seems a great bunch.