Spoilers for Monday 3rd April 2017

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Spoilers for Monday 3rd April 2017

Post by Tony Atkins »

Well done to Jeff!

HALMA as one of several 5 alts to ADULT for the games fans.

Glad Rachel got the standard method to 981.
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
Jayne Wisniewski
Rookie

Re: Spoilers for Monday 3rd April 2017

Post by Jayne Wisniewski »

Well done Jeff - I'm so pleased that you have become an octochamp and currently number 1 seed - well deserved and very entertaining set of games.
Elliott Mellor
Devotee

Post by Elliott Mellor »

"An inverted L please Rachel"...come on....what's wrong with "3 large and 3 small"?

However, a very well deserved win and well done on octochampdom and number1seeddom Jeff:-)
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Awesome job, Jeff, on becoming an octochamp and the new #1 seed. I'd further like to point out that if your frequent numbers selections of "two from each of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rows" were a reference to Michael Goldman's pick on the first-ever episode, you deserve utmost worship from every Countdown uber-geek out there. :ugeek:
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.