Spoilers for Tuesday 5th July 2016

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers for Tuesday 5th July 2016

Post by Gavin Chipper »

(75-10)×7-3×100/50=449
Ray Wilding
Devotee

Re: Spoilers for Tuesday 5th July 2016

Post by Ray Wilding »

50*8+(25+6-1)*7 for the first numbers
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Whoof. It's not normal for me to lose to a non-Apterite. Andrew was on an absolute tear today, and I wish him all the best tomorrow.

MUNDANEST is much more of a word than UNMASTED. I'm suing the ODO compilers.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Steven M. McCann
Devotee

Post by Steven M. McCann »

Andrew has certainly improved these last couple of games (compared to last week) if he was an athlete, I think there would be one or two raised eyebrows, questioning where this improvement has come from!
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Is it just me or have there been a few more consecutive repeated letters than usual recently?
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.