Spoilers For Monday November 30th 2015

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Monday November 30th 2015

Post by James Robinson »

After the events of last week in Salford, I can say that you're going to be in for a brilliant start to 2016, and it's certain everyone who was involved in it won't forget it in a hurry. 8-) 8-) 8-)

But for now, let's get back to the final stages of Series 73, as we have just 11 preliminaries left before the first quarter-final on December 15.

In a way, all the activity last week has made us miss a fantastic week full of wins for James Richards (who seems to remind me a bit of the recently departed Huddersfield Town manager Chris Powell), and he has put himself in a fantastic position of leaping above Matty Artell and into the top 8 of the leaderboard, which he will do with a win today, and any score above 78 will see him go above the youngster......

Richard Madeley continues in DC until Wednesday, before Nicki Chapman takes over on Thursday.

Join Andy for the recap later. ;) :) :D
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Re: Spoilers For Monday November 30th 2015

Post by Tony Atkins »

Nice start from Steven.

If James had got REDACTION then Matti would be out of the top 8, but he survives for now.
James may get a free trip to Salford anyway as first reserve, unless Steven knocks him down
with a good run.

Can't find any beaters today.
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
szodiac
Enthusiast

Post by szodiac »

James Robinson wrote:After the events of last week in Salford, I can say that you're going to be in for a brilliant start to 2016, and it's certain everyone who was involved in it won't forget it in a hurry. 8-) 8-) 8-)
clipped
Are we allowed to know who the players involved are? (You don't have to mention any ratings order or who played who) But maybe confirm if there were 8, 12 or 16 competing.

Mauro
Phyl Styles
Acolyte

Post by Phyl Styles »

See the wiki for full CofC line-up with dates:
http://wiki.apterous.org/Championship_of_Champions_XIV
Phyl Styles
Acolyte

Post by Phyl Styles »

Or the very long
'The next Champion of Champions now back on topic' thread here on the Forum
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10155&p=161066&hili ... 79#p161066
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Was desperately hoping that James's rap would be about popping clips in nigger's asses and getting his dick sucked by bitch hos, but alas it wasn't to be :(
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Jon Corby wrote:Was desperately hoping that James's rap would be about popping clips in nigger's asses and getting his dick sucked by bitch hos, but alas it wasn't to be :(
That's disgraceful. You can't say that.

The apostrophe goes after the s!
Adam Dexter
Enthusiast

Post by Adam Dexter »

I know how you all love alternate numbers solutions, so here's my R9 effort:

100 - 6 - 4 - 3 = 87
5 + 4 = 9
87 x 9 = 783
ADAM DEXTER: MAXED DATER
We're off to button moon :)
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Probably should mention that they were exceptionally lenient to James on that 675 as well (and , tbf, probably several other of his numbers games during his run). Still, I suppose to his credit he stuck just at the extra 15 seconds or so he managed to eke out during his declaration, rather than going on to use all the extra time made available by the other chap giving his incorrect method... :roll:

Edit: Plus another "... not risky at all!" from Susie when the word is valid :x