Spoilers for Tuesday September 1st 2015 (S73 P43)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Jordan F
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Tuesday September 1st 2015 (S73 P43)

Post by Jordan F »

Jonathan Wynn got his highest score thus far yesterday in his 6th win. Can he get a 7th today?

Join Jen for the recap later.
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Re: Spoilers for Tuesday September 1st 2015 (S73 P43)

Post by Tony Atkins »

Shame Jonathan risked a wrong 9 when there was a real one available. Otherwise well done again.
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
Jojo Apollo
Devotee

Post by Jojo Apollo »

Very well done Jon, another top score. I risked figurate in the FRUITAGE round. :)
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Tony Atkins wrote:Shame Jonathan risked a wrong 9 when there was a real one available. Otherwise well done again.
Yeah, we all missed that in the audience too, it was actually one of the other guys on the floor who told us about VARIOLOUS.....

SALTIES in round 2, OXIDASE in round 8 and BEAMIER in round 10.

1st Numbers Alt.: ((25 - 2) x 5 + 9) x 7 = 868
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Very appropriate conundrum scramble, given the record that Jonathan's octorun set.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Very appropriate conundrum scramble, given the record that Jonathan's octorun set.
I mean, we could all go to the recap thread or the wiki...
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Johnny Canuck wrote:Very appropriate conundrum scramble, given the record that Jonathan's octorun set.
Yeah, last time I mentioned something like this, I did it on the wiki and no one responded to my comment, so I thought people would notice it more easily in here. Looks like it succeeded.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Johnny Canuck wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:
Yeah, last time I mentioned something like this, I did it on the wiki and no one responded to my comment, so I thought people would notice it more easily in here. Looks like it succeeded.
Actually what I meant was "This game was ages ago so obviously no-one remembers the scramble. And obviously we could all individually go to the recap or wiki to see what it was, or you could remind us!"
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

You failed. It was AMINFRONT.