Spoilers For Monday December 1st 2014

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Monday December 1st 2014

Post by James Robinson »

So, we have now entered December, and there are just 14 episodes left, the 7 to constitute the finals, and the last 7 preliminaries.......

Carrying on in the champions' chair is our very own Antoinette Ryan, who has got 3 wins already just needs another 3 wins to take the final place in the finals, currently occupied by James Wall. A win with a score of above 68 points, will knock James out, but she should could still then be knocked out by someone else, should she lose during the early part of this week............

Len Goodman finishes off in DC today and tomorrow, before the return of Alistair McGowan on Wednesday.

Join Andy for the recap later. ;) :) :D
Last edited by James Robinson on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordan F
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers For Monday December 1st 2014

Post by Jordan F »

Doesn't she technically only need 1 or 2 wins to overtake James? She needs 3 to perhaps overtake Paul and secure a spot, but not as much to at least be on the board.
Mark Murray
Series 70 Champion

Post by Mark Murray »

2 wins will be enough..will have antoinette on 5 wins with 5 games remaining and in theory if she lost game 6 and the new champion won last remaining 5 they would carry over to next series?
Jordan F
Kiloposter

Post by Jordan F »

Cephalic in R2 I think.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

ANTERIOR/INTERWAR in round 4, AMNIOTES/MOANIEST/SEMOLINA in round 5 and DUALITY in round 12.

1st Numbers Alt.: (((7 - 1) x 5) - (8 / 8)) x 6 = 174

Nice to see Emma on the show again, she made quite an impression when she was last on in Series 40.......
Paul Erdunast
Series 74 Champion

Post by Paul Erdunast »

Did Susie say aliments^ was valid? I thought ALIMENT wasn't able to be pluralised?
Keith Bennett
Acolyte

Post by Keith Bennett »

Paul Erdunast wrote:Did Susie say aliments^ was valid? I thought ALIMENT wasn't able to be pluralised?
No, I think you'll find it was AILMENTS

Enjoying these excellent performances by Antoinette, no nonsense, not putting pressure on herself (at least as far as we can see) just getting on with it, enjoying it and coming across very well. Really hope she gets into the finals.
Graeme Cole
Series 65 Champion

Post by Graeme Cole »

James Robinson wrote:the final place in the finals, currently occupied by James Hall
Um, you sure about that :?: :o :shock: :oops: :ugeek: :lol:
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Graeme Cole wrote:
James Robinson wrote:the final place in the finals, currently occupied by James Hall
Um, you sure about that :?: :o :shock: :oops: :ugeek: :lol:
Well, there you go, nice to see someone still reads. ;)
Keith Bennett wrote:
Paul Erdunast wrote:Did Susie say aliments^ was valid? I thought ALIMENT wasn't able to be pluralised?
No, I think you'll find it was AILMENTS

Enjoying these excellent performances by Antoinette, no nonsense, not putting pressure on herself (at least as far as we can see) just getting on with it, enjoying it and coming across very well. Really hope she gets into the finals.
She said ALIMENTS as well, and if you look at the definition, I think it should be OK anyway.......
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

James Robinson wrote:Well, there you go, nice to see someone still reads. ;)
Annoying enough to drive you up the Wall!
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024