Spoilers For Catsdown Episode Friday 29th May 2015

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Catsdown Episode Friday 29th May 2015

Post by James Robinson »

Nowadays, we don't seem to mention Catsdown, but I think last night's episode deserves a mention, as I think it was the best one bar none, based on both comedy and Countdown merits.

Well worth a watch in my opinion, especially for Greg Davies' turn in DC. ;) :) :D

The teams are Sean Lock and Rob Beckett v Jon Richardson and Katherine Ryan.

This episode was actually recorded on Monday, so quite an impressive turnaround. I was in the audience with Zubair Patel for the next episode, which was recorded straight after this, and will be broadcast next Friday. ;) :) :D 8-)
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Re: Spoilers For Catsdown Episode Friday 29th May 2015

Post by Gavin Chipper »

What's happened to Joe Wilkinson by the way? They didn't even have a replacement for him today.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Gavin Chipper wrote:What's happened to Joe Wilkinson by the way? They didn't even have a replacement for him today.
No idea, but I'm glad he's not there. RESULT. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Rhys Benjamin
Postmaster General

Post by Rhys Benjamin »

Maybe we could write a letter to Channel 4 from the Countdown collective, telling them to focus more on Countdown than comedy. I was also told some very confidential information on Catsdown whilst I was doing my Countdown filming. I won't divulge it as it will ruin about 5 people's careers...
The forum's resident JAILBAKER, who has SPONDERED several times...
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Post by Mark Deeks »

Rhys Benjamin wrote:Maybe we could write a letter to Channel 4 from the Countdown collective, telling them to focus more on Countdown than comedy.
I doubt this is the majority view of the Countdown collective, and even if it is, the Countdown collective is certainly not the majority of the Catsdown audience.
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
He may not be liked on here, but you have to give some credit to Mark
Jennifer Steadman
Kiloposter

Post by Jennifer Steadman »

Mark Deeks wrote:
Rhys Benjamin wrote:Maybe we could write a letter to Channel 4 from the Countdown collective, telling them to focus more on Countdown than comedy.
I doubt this is the majority view of the Countdown collective, and even if it is, the Countdown collective is certainly not the majority of the Catsdown audience.
Absolutely this. Besides, a few nerds whose passion can be satiated virtually every weekday are hardly going to rock the boat of a show with at least (and sometimes more than) 10 times the viewership of Countdown.
"There's leaders, and there's followers, but I'd rather be a dick than a swallower" - Aristotle
Rhys Benjamin
Postmaster General

Post by Rhys Benjamin »

Jennifer Steadman wrote:
Mark Deeks wrote:
Absolutely this. Besides, a few nerds whose passion can be satiated virtually every weekday are hardly going to rock the boat of a show with at least (and sometimes more than) 10 times the viewership of Countdown.
The forum's resident JAILBAKER, who has SPONDERED several times...