Apologies for long absence

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Mark Ivey
Rookie

Apologies for long absence

Post by Mark Ivey »

Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to come back here for a while, and since it's my Countdown episode that's due to air tomorrow I thought now would be a good time.

I'm just here to apologize for my long absence from both this forum and Apterous since I returned from filming Countdown in April. While I have been trying to get in here, things have kept me busy. I've been on holiday, and we've just gotten a new puppy which is taking up a lot of time.

But I will admit, playing Apterous on here and watching Countdown has felt... weird since returning. Not in a bad Way, certainly. Just in a "Wow, I lived it" kind of way. But that's not to say that I didn't enjoy it. Far from it, filming Countdown has easily one of the most memorable and enjoyable experiences of my life. Everyone there (production, fellow contestants, Nick, Rachel and Susie etc.) were very friendly and made it an excellent day for both myself and my friend and Mam who were with me.

I promise, I will continue posting on here regularly (especially tomorrow) and will return to Apterous when my life settles down and I can concentrate on it fully. My rating could always go higher.

Thanks everyone.