Harassment/awareness

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Callum Peters

Harassment/awareness

Post by Callum Peters »

Hi C4C.

I’d just like to issue the following statement.

There is a person out there who has been abusing me for MONTHS, I’m not going to name him in case he comes over here but I’ll say one thing, he’s a total moron. He’s been insulting a threatening me for months he set me up with all this and got my that scared and intimidated I just went along, some of the stuff he said is not acceptable and no kid should read them, I’d like to ask you ALL not to take action as I’m doing so myself. He set Martin Peters up and he did the emails for weeks before I was told to take over. You’ve never got pure me and I’m really sorry.

I’d just like to raise awareness that they are these people out there and they’re horrible arses. If any of you wish to know more DM me.

Ashton.
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Re: Harassment/awareness

Post by JackHurst »

Is that the same Martin Peters who scored for England in the world cup final?
Ronan M Higginson
Enthusiast

Post by Ronan M Higginson »

JackHurst wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:01 pm Is that the same Martin Peters who scored for England in the world cup final?
No, it's the Martin Peters that is one of the hundreds of pseudos for the troll who created this thread.
Ronan M Higginson
Enthusiast

Post by Ronan M Higginson »

To all, please take no notice of this thread, he is (as asual) making things up to seek attention. Don't feed the troll and he'll go away :)
Callum Peters

Post by Callum Peters »

This is not nonsense Ronan it’s legit.