CoC XV

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Tom S
Kiloposter

CoC XV

Post by Tom S »

There could be something going on-John Cowen seems to have confirmed that we will be getting a new Champion of Champions Series........

https://www.apterous.org/chat.php?base= ... ir=earlier
Ryan Lam
Enthusiast

Re: CoC XV

Post by Ryan Lam »

Hmm...I speculate maybe that could happen next year? To coincide with the 7000th Episode? Given that CoC XIV happened in 2016 and the 30th Birthday Championship in 2013, so does it mean three years apart? Unless they want to invite the best of Series 78 to 80 then maybe it's in 2020.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

I think it will be players from Series 73-78, which would make sense. So, expect a late Christmas present with CoC XV on screen in the New Year. :)
James Laverty
Enthusiast

Post by James Laverty »

Ryan Lam wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:48 am Hmm...I speculate maybe that could happen next year? To coincide with the 7000th Episode? Given that CoC XIV happened in 2016 and the 30th Birthday Championship in 2013, so does it mean three years apart? Unless they want to invite the best of Series 78 to 80 then maybe it's in 2020.
Leave it that long and the pool is too big- Having it every 6 series or so is probably the best, means you can have winners, runners-up and then 4 others who fall into the fan favourite or unfortunate draw catergories.
Definitely not Jamie McNeill or Schrodinger's Cat....