Monday recaps

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Howard Somerset
Kiloposter

Monday recaps

Post by Howard Somerset »

Charlie has just passed to me the Monday recap baton with immediate effect.

I'm more than happy to take this on as a shared task, so if anyone would like 50% of the Mondays, approximately alternately, do let me know. In any event, I'll be looking for someone to cover next Monday (13th October). Failing that, next Monday's recap will be about a week late.
Julian Fell
Series 48 Champion

Re: Monday recaps

Post by Julian Fell »

I'll do Monday 13th, Howard
Howard Somerset
Kiloposter

Many thanks, Julian. :)
Joseph Bolas
Fanatic

Post by Joseph Bolas »

Just also mention in this thread, that I am still looking for someone to put their name down, to help out with the Friday recaps, when Dave bats his impressive 200 :)

I must admit though, I have never used the online recapper before :oops:
Howard Somerset
Kiloposter

Julian Fell wrote:I'll do Monday 13th, Howard
Thanks for doing it, Juilan. Not read it yet, as I've still to see the programme, but will sometime this weekend, I expect.

Just a reminder to everyone - I'm still happy to share the Monday recap task if anybody want to do half of them, approximately alternately.
Howard Somerset
Kiloposter

I'm delighted to be able to say that I've had someone volunteer to take a hand in the Monday recaps. As a result you'll see a new recapper for today's game. I'm looking forward to reading it later this week when I get home. :)