Pressure Pad (BBC)

For all TV game shows, past, present and future, apart from the main event.

Moderators: JackHurst, Lesley Hines

Ciaran McCarthy
Rookie

Pressure Pad (BBC)

Post by Ciaran McCarthy »

I tried my best with my grammar. If you misunderstand me then please let me clarify in different way if i could

Pressure Pad is new BBC gameshow produced by 12 yard and was replaced Perfection slot. John Barrowman hold court over and direct the game with his characteristic style and flair. He kept the audience enthralled and the contestant nerves in check as he take them through the high tension game.

In the programme, the two team of five players are pitted against each other with contestant looking down the giant circular pressure pad. Each daily episodes comprise four different individual head to head game and consulted with team captain who believe to have strength on game and win a chance to get back to the team. Head to head game such as Orbit, Radar, Trail etc. always have two lives and if contestant lost two lives then will not returning to their team. Also the team with most players will put them in strongest position.

Then it is just four question in final round with start of 2 possible answers options (allow to confer with the team) three possible answers option then four possible answer option and finally five possible answers up to grab for £2,000 and also chance to play for an extra rolling prize fund

If you are still not clear on game rules then you have good chance to watch via BBC iplayer

Please reply on here if you already watched and tell us your thought :)