Largest non-max

Cerebral distractions of every kind, mostly but not exclusively Countdown-related.

Moderator: Michael Wallace

Kieran Child
Enthusiast

Largest non-max

Post by Kieran Child »

This may have already been solved, but ah well, I just thought about it and it gripped me. The question is: what's the longest word that can be declared in countdown, but never be a max?

For instance "dens" will never be a max word because of deans, denes, dunes, snide and nosed.
Longest anyone?
Simon Myers
Enthusiast

Re: Largest non-max

Post by Simon Myers »

PRAETORS/PRORATES (SEPARATOR, PERORATES, PRIORATES, OPERATORS, PTEROSAUR) if you choose 4 vowels. Otherwise probably just the 7 letter words here.

There is another 8-letter word (aside from PRAETORS) that is never a maximum if you choose 4 vowels, can anyone else find it?

EDIT: Sorry Kieran, since I kinda killed your puzzle straight away. In an attempt to make up for it (aside from the above question) - can anyone find any 7 or 8 letter words that can never be a darren in any valid selection? Obviously ignore words that themselves have an anagram and the fruitful 7s linked to above. It's possible that there are no 8s.
Lesley Hines
Kiloposter

Post by Lesley Hines »

QUIZZED?

Edit - forget that. That's why I shouldn't be allowed on the internet after midnight. That obviously wouldn't be a valid selection (at least not on apterous) as you wouldn't get two Zs. You might on the show though, but people would post here pretty quickly ;)
Last edited by Lesley Hines on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lowering the averages since 2009
Andrew Hulme
Acolyte

Post by Andrew Hulme »

Simon Myers wrote:PRAETORS/PRORATES (SEPARATOR, PERORATES, PRIORATES, OPERATORS, PTEROSAUR) if you choose 4 vowels. Otherwise probably just the 7 letter words here.

There is another 8-letter word (aside from PRAETORS) that is never a maximum if you choose 4 vowels, can anyone else find it?

EDIT: Sorry Kieran, since I kinda killed your puzzle straight away. In an attempt to make up for it (aside from the above question) - can anyone find any 7 or 8 letter words that can never be a darren in any valid selection? Obviously ignore words that themselves have an anagram and the fruitful 7s linked to above. It's possible that there are no 8s.
Corniest?
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Andrew Hulme wrote:
Simon Myers wrote:PRAETORS/PRORATES (SEPARATOR, PERORATES, PRIORATES, OPERATORS, PTEROSAUR) if you choose 4 vowels. Otherwise probably just the 7 letter words here.

Corniest?
INTONERS.
Simon Myers
Enthusiast

Post by Simon Myers »

Jon Corby wrote:
Andrew Hulme wrote:

Corniest?
INTONERS.
To Andrew: No not quite (on either count, since you didn't specify), as CORNIEST+I gives no 9 and hence leaves CORNIEST as a maximum. With any other vowel there is a 9 though (REACTIONS etc / ERECTIONS etc / CORTISONE / COUNTRIES etc). For the other count, CORNIEST can be a darren, such as when in a selection with Q or W.

To Jon: Yes that's right. For those that need help, the five different vowels make the 9s ANOINTERS, TENSIONER, INSERTION, IRONSTONE/SEROTONIN and NEUTRINOS.

To all: No advance on finding any never-darrenical words?
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

We had a similar question asked on this forum about what was the best 8 letter stem. I think ANGRIEST is one of the best with 16 add ons and the old scrabble favourite of stainer has 18.
Matthew Tassier
Acolyte

Post by Matthew Tassier »

Simon Myers wrote:
I have thought of SPRINGS which is never darrenic due to the guaranteed presence of one of PASSING, PRESSING, PISSING, PRISONS, USURPING. I imagine there are quite a few other such non-darennic 7s.
Hugh Binnie
Enthusiast

Post by Hugh Binnie »

David O'Donnell wrote:We had a similar question asked on this forum about what was the best 8 letter stem. I think ANGRIEST is one of the best with 16 add ons and the old scrabble favourite of stainer has 18.
Yes, I was surprised that ANGRIEST seems to be the best — NOTARISE has 13 and ENTRAILS 14, and I thought one of them'd be better.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Matthew Tassier wrote:
Simon Myers wrote:
I have thought of SPRINGS which is never darrenic due to the guaranteed presence of one of PASSING, PRESSING, PISSING, PRISONS, USURPING. I imagine there are quite a few other such non-darennic 7s.
Any seven with an anagram of itself isn't darennic surely?
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Jon Corby wrote: Any seven with an anagram of itself isn't darennic surely?
Sid said at the top to ignore all words with anagrams.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Jon Corby wrote: Any seven with an anagram of itself isn't darennic surely?
Sid said at the top to ignore all words with anagrams.
Oh right, I misunderstood. I thought he meant to ignore that line, about ignoring anagrams.
:?
Hugh Binnie
Enthusiast

Post by Hugh Binnie »

On the subject of the best 8 letter stems, does anybody have a clue about which selection of 8 letters with no valid anagrams stems the most 9s? AEIOLRST, which makes a nine with 11 letters, looks promising.
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

Hugh Binnie wrote:On the subject of the best 8 letter stems, does anybody have a clue about which selection of 8 letters with no valid anagrams stems the most 9s? AEIOLRST, which makes a nine with 11 letters, looks promising.
I think it probably is, and they are all worth noting.

Are there and selections like this which stem with all five vowels?
Best I can come up with is MARINEDS which does 4.
Simon Myers
Enthusiast

Post by Simon Myers »

JackHurst wrote:
Hugh Binnie wrote:On the subject of the best 8 letter stems, does anybody have a clue about which selection of 8 letters with no valid anagrams stems the most 9s? AEIOLRST, which makes a nine with 11 letters, looks promising.
I think it probably is, and they are all worth noting.

Are there and selections like this which stem with all five vowels?
Best I can come up with is MARINEDS which does 4.
You've prompted me to finally write this page. Note that the list of words given is complete (upto completeness of JimDic).

I suppose I'll also dump this here (my absolute favourite is HNEYPOTS* - who would've thought that collection of letters would give a 9 with AEIO? They are PANTYHOSE, NEOPHYTES, HYPNOTISE and of course HONEYPOTS).

Enjoy:

AEIO - ANTICDON
AEIO - AUSTREST
AEIO - CONSPIRE
AEIO - CRSELETS
AEIO - DERTIONS
AEIO - DOSMETER
AEIO - DPESTERS
AEIO - ENTROPIC
AEIO - GITTERNS
AEIO - GYROPLOT
AEIO - HANDVERS
AEIO - HLSTERED
AEIO - HNEYPOTS
AEIO - MPERSAND
AEIO - NISETTES
AEIO - NTEDATES
AEIO - OPTRONIC
AEIO - PANTILES
AEIO - PERDTION
AEIO - PSTERING
AEIO - SPECTUAL
AEIO - SPIRTING
AEIO - TROUNCED

AEIU - ALLRGIES
AEIU - CANONIST
AEIU - CENTROID
AEIU - DIMAGNET
AEIU - ENLISTER
AEIU - GORINESS
AEIU - MATRICES
AEIU - MORDENTS
AEIU - NSISTENT
AEIU - OVERRTES
AEIU - PECTORAL
AEIU - RINGLETS
AEIU - SPORTING
AEIU - TTENDERS
AEIU - VERSIONS

AEOU - CANISTER
AEOU - CANTORIS
AEOU - CENTRIST
AEOU - CNTAINER
AEOU - CONCERTS
AEOU - CORNIEST
AEOU - CSHPOINT
AEOU - DETRAINS
AEOU - DRGLINES
AEOU - EMLSIONS
AEOU - IGNITERS
AEOU - LAIRIEST
AEOU - LICENSER
AEOU - LICENSOR
AEOU - MORTISED
AEOU - NTINODES
AEOU - PILATORS
AEOU - PRTESTED
AEOU - RAVELINS
AEOU - SCARIEST
AEOU - SCENDENT
AEOU - SPRINTED

AIOU - BANISTER
AIOU - BLATIONS
AIOU - CENTRIDS
AIOU - CENTRODS
AIOU - CLEAREST
AIOU - CNDITION
AIOU - DECRETAL
AIOU - DETECTRS
AIOU - HELPORTS
AIOU - MARETTOS
AIOU - MISTRALS
AIOU - MORTISES
AIOU - MRINADES
AIOU - PSTULATE
AIOU - REWNDING

EIOU - ADHRENTS
EIOU - ARTINESS
EIOU - ATTRNING
EIOU - CALENTRE
EIOU - CLNGIEST
EIOU - CNSOLING
EIOU - CRTERIAL
EIOU - CUSTMALS
EIOU - DCANTERS
EIOU - DEINSTAL
EIOU - NSERTING
EIOU - PARTINGS
EIOU - TAPERERS
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Simon Myers wrote:I suppose I'll also dump this here (my absolute favourite is HNEYPOTS* - who would've thought that collection of letters would give a 9 with AEIO? They are PANTYHOSE, NEOPHYTES, HYPNOTISE and of course HONEYPOTS).
That is cool. DO'D was advertising one like this in the green room at CoC, can anyone remember what it was?
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Simon Myers wrote:I suppose I'll also dump this here (my absolute favourite is HNEYPOTS* - who would've thought that collection of letters would give a 9 with AEIO? They are PANTYHOSE, NEOPHYTES, HYPNOTISE and of course HONEYPOTS).
That is cool. DO'D was advertising one like this in the green room at CoC, can anyone remember what it was?
I don't even remember but I don't think it could have been as good as this one. Nice one, Simon.
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

What I also find interesting are the words that despite being made entirely/mostly of nice letters, seem to be lacking in stems.

IDOCRASE and GODETIAS are good examples, both only having one stem. Anyone got other words which fall under my description?

Edit:
I guess they are also a useful thing to know, because if you know the only stem of IDOCRASE, then NASDIOCRE, ROIALEDSC, MADIOCRES, COEADITRSA etc. as selections wont make you go into a panic about having missed a common nine.
Simon Myers
Enthusiast

Post by Simon Myers »

JackHurst wrote:What I also find interesting are the words that despite being made entirely/mostly of nice letters, seem to be lacking in stems.

IDOCRASE and GODETIAS are good examples, both only having one stem. Anyone got other words which fall under my description?
I too find those interesting; the best "stop-word"*, probabilistically speaking, that I can think of is DRAGOMEN. Perhaps I will generate all such 8s when I have some free time (I still have to do the stats on the new conundrums Charlie added too). From there we might be able to do some analysis on those words with nice letters, perhaps there's a pattern we can find.

* For lack of a better term, and to butcher a term from Natural Language Processing, I'll call a stop-word any 8 (or indeed less, such as SYZYGY) from which no longer words can be stemmed (standard format, rather than hyper). The idea is that if you find that word then you can stop looking for anything longer**. I suppose that would make IDOCRASE and GODETIAS a semi-stop-word or something.

** Be wary of stop-words of length less than 8 because there might be a longer word available that uses different letters. Kind of like if you learn the RECITES stem and know that it doesn't take a J or K, given the selection RCTIEESJK you might miss the word JERKIEST because it doesn't stem from RECITES. I suppose in this case the "stop" idea means to stop trying to find longer words that use all the letters of RECITES, but this has limited usefulness.
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Simon Myers wrote:I too find those interesting; the best "stop-word"*, probabilistically speaking, that I can think of is DRAGOMEN. Perhaps I will generate all such 8s when I have some free time (I still have to do the stats on the new conundrums Charlie added too). From there we might be able to do some analysis on those words with nice letters, perhaps there's a pattern we can find.

* For lack of a better term, and to butcher a term from Natural Language Processing, I'll call a stop-word any 8 (or indeed less, such as SYZYGY) from which no longer words can be stemmed (standard format, rather than hyper). The idea is that if you find that word then you can stop looking for anything longer**. I suppose that would make IDOCRASE and GODETIAS a semi-stop-word or something.

** Be wary of stop-words of length less than 8 because there might be a longer word available that uses different letters. Kind of like if you learn the RECITES stem and know that it doesn't take a J or K, given the selection RCTIEESJK you might miss the word JERKIEST because it doesn't stem from RECITES. I suppose in this case the "stop" idea means to stop trying to find longer words that use all the letters of RECITES, but this has limited usefulness.
Good post.
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

I was looking at the wiki and noticed there wasn't a page for fruitful sixes. Does anybody know why this is? I could guess that its is because there are shit loads and they would take ages to write up.

I found six with a quick fiddle around on lexplorer:
PERSON
INTROS
TRAILS
ARGENT
STRING
MISTER

I like mister because if its there in a 5 vowel selection your almost guaranteed an 8 as the max.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

AFAIK it's just that no one has been arsed.
Simon Myers
Enthusiast

Post by Simon Myers »

Feel free to write the wiki page, as I cba. Enjoy:

AEIOU - ARGENT
AEIOU - ATTRNS
AEIOU - BATING
AEIOU - BATTER
AEIOU - BGGING
AEIOU - BLNDER
AEIOU - BRIDES
AEIOU - BTTERS
AEIOU - CANTER
AEIOU - CASTLE
AEIOU - CHKRAS
AEIOU - CLOSER
AEIOU - CNTERS
AEIOU - COSTED
AEIOU - CREEDS
AEIOU - CRKING
AEIOU - CRTELS
AEIOU - CTTERS
AEIOU - DECDES
AEIOU - DENSER
AEIOU - DEPART
AEIOU - DESMID
AEIOU - DINERS
AEIOU - DIREST
AEIOU - DMENTS
AEIOU - DNGLES
AEIOU - DOTERS
AEIOU - DRNING
AEIOU - ELASTN
AEIOU - ENLIST
AEIOU - ENTRST
AEIOU - ESPRIT
AEIOU - FTLING
AEIOU - FTTLER
AEIOU - GENITR
AEIOU - GINNRS
AEIOU - GLINTS
AEIOU - GRGLES
AEIOU - HLTERS
AEIOU - HTTERS
AEIOU - INTROS
AEIOU - KRNELS
AEIOU - LBERTS
AEIOU - LEPERS
AEIOU - LESSOR
AEIOU - LGGING
AEIOU - LISTER
AEIOU - LMBERT
AEIOU - LPSING
AEIOU - LTTERS
AEIOU - MAGNET
AEIOU - MERITS
AEIOU - MODERN
AEIOU - MPREST
AEIOU - MPTIES
AEIOU - MSSING
AEIOU - NEPING
AEIOU - NLISTS
AEIOU - NTONER
AEIOU - NTRAPS
AEIOU - OTHERS
AEIOU - PDDLED
AEIOU - PDDLER
AEIOU - PERSON
AEIOU - PIGPNS
AEIOU - PISTLE
AEIOU - PROLES
AEIOU - PTTERS
AEIOU - PTTING
AEIOU - RESORT
AEIOU - RETEST
AEIOU - RRASES
AEIOU - RTLESS
AEIOU - SENNIT
AEIOU - SOSPIN
AEIOU - SPINEL
AEIOU - SPREED
AEIOU - SPREES
AEIOU - SPRING
AEIOU - STRESS
AEIOU - STRETT
AEIOU - TERSER
AEIOU - TINGLE
AEIOU - TRAILS
AEIOU - TRIGON

AEIO - ABRAST
AEIO - ABRAZS
AEIO - ABSEIL
AEIO - AGENTS
AEIO - ALBERT
AEIO - ALBRTS
AEIO - AMENDS
AEIO - ANLING
AEIO - ARCHED
AEIO - ARSING
AEIO - BADDER
AEIO - BAREST
AEIO - BLTHER
AEIO - BNDING
AEIO - BNDORA
AEIO - BRKERS
AEIO - BURSES
AEIO - CHMERS
AEIO - CHORES
AEIO - CHRPED
AEIO - CHRSOM
AEIO - CHRTED
AEIO - CLAMUS
AEIO - CLSERS
AEIO - CNKERS
AEIO - CNTAUR
AEIO - CNTOUR
AEIO - CPERED
AEIO - CPHERS
AEIO - CRIPES
AEIO - CRPETS
AEIO - CRUSES
AEIO - CURSED
AEIO - DCKENS
AEIO - DDDLES
AEIO - DESERT
AEIO - DINGER
AEIO - DTTLES
AEIO - DWNING
AEIO - ELPING
AEIO - ELVERS
AEIO - ENGRAM
AEIO - ERUPTS
AEIO - FLCKED
AEIO - FREMEN
AEIO - FSTERS
AEIO - GASMEN
AEIO - GAVELS
AEIO - GENTLE
AEIO - GNTLES
AEIO - INCEST
AEIO - INDORS
AEIO - INMATE
AEIO - INSTTE
AEIO - INTERN
AEIO - LNDAUS
AEIO - LUSTED
AEIO - MANORS
AEIO - MNDERS
AEIO - MNTRAS
AEIO - NARCHS
AEIO - NURSED
AEIO - PIKERS
AEIO - PINONS
AEIO - PPSTER
AEIO - PRIDES
AEIO - PRMING
AEIO - PRSONS
AEIO - QURTES
AEIO - RAKHIS
AEIO - RCHEST
AEIO - RSENIC
AEIO - RVINGS
AEIO - SECOND
AEIO - SERUMS
AEIO - SHINER
AEIO - SHWING
AEIO - SPRATS
AEIO - STREPS
AEIO - STTING
AEIO - STUPED
AEIO - SURGES
AEIO - SWERVE
AEIO - TIGLON
AEIO - TOILES
AEIO - TRONCS
AEIO - TUNERS
AEIO - UTSTEP

AEIU - AISLED
AEIU - ASCENT
AEIU - BDDIES
AEIU - BEARDS
AEIU - BLLING
AEIU - BNDERS
AEIU - BTTING
AEIU - CADRES
AEIU - CENSOR
AEIU - CHDERS
AEIU - CHSTED
AEIU - CITOLS
AEIU - CORERS
AEIU - CPRITE
AEIU - CREDTS
AEIU - DCKLES
AEIU - DINGLE
AEIU - DINGOS
AEIU - DNGERS
AEIU - DOTTER
AEIU - ENTERS
AEIU - ENTIRE
AEIU - FACERS
AEIU - FLLERS
AEIU - FLLING
AEIU - FLRING
AEIU - FNDERS
AEIU - GINNLS
AEIU - GLLING
AEIU - GRAVES
AEIU - GRINDS
AEIU - GRISON
AEIU - GRNETS
AEIU - HELLOS
AEIU - HLPERS
AEIU - INCLOS
AEIU - KEPERS
AEIU - KINGCP
AEIU - KISSEL
AEIU - LAVING
AEIU - LECTOR
AEIU - LUSTRA
AEIU - MANTAS
AEIU - MANTIS
AEIU - MASERS
AEIU - MERSED
AEIU - MISTRS
AEIU - MLLERS
AEIU - NOUGTS
AEIU - NTERNS
AEIU - NTLERS
AEIU - PARISH
AEIU - PASCAL
AEIU - PATENS
AEIU - PCKERS
AEIU - PDDLES
AEIU - PESTER
AEIU - PHSERS
AEIU - PINGOS
AEIU - PNNING
AEIU - PPORTS
AEIU - PUNSTR
AEIU - RNTING
AEIU - SHELFS
AEIU - SOEVER
AEIU - SOREST
AEIU - SPIRTS
AEIU - STERIC
AEIU - TTENDS
AEIU - VERRED

AEOU - AMBNES
AEOU - ASCITS
AEOU - BONCES
AEOU - BORDER
AEOU - BRAILS
AEOU - BRROWS
AEOU - BRVEST
AEOU - CANDLE
AEOU - CDDIES
AEOU - CHCKED
AEOU - CHEDER
AEOU - CLINES
AEOU - CRINGS
AEOU - CRPSES
AEOU - CRSIVE
AEOU - DENTIL
AEOU - DINARS
AEOU - DPSONE
AEOU - ENTRPS
AEOU - FINGER
AEOU - GAMINS
AEOU - GAMMNS
AEOU - GENIPS
AEOU - GILETS
AEOU - GITTRN
AEOU - GNMISH
AEOU - HIRERS
AEOU - INGRIN
AEOU - INSERT
AEOU - LEVENS
AEOU - LOFTED
AEOU - LSHING
AEOU - MIMERS
AEOU - MISERS
AEOU - NISLES
AEOU - NOINTS
AEOU - OTTERS
AEOU - PINING
AEOU - PISSED
AEOU - PNDERS
AEOU - POSTIE
AEOU - PRSERS
AEOU - PURSER
AEOU - RAMINS
AEOU - REIGNS
AEOU - RELICT
AEOU - RESINS
AEOU - RIBAND
AEOU - RNTERS
AEOU - RTTERS
AEOU - SNIPES
AEOU - SOIGNE
AEOU - SPLICE
AEOU - SPLINT
AEOU - STRING
AEOU - TRIERS

AIOU - ABLEST
AIOU - AMUNTS
AIOU - ARETES
AIOU - BASING
AIOU - BBSLED
AIOU - BERERS
AIOU - BNGLES
AIOU - BNKERS
AIOU - BOLERS
AIOU - BRBELS
AIOU - BRBERS
AIOU - BSTERS
AIOU - BTCHES
AIOU - CCKLED
AIOU - CENSER
AIOU - CESSIN
AIOU - CHKERS
AIOU - CLERKS
AIOU - CLNKED
AIOU - CLONIC
AIOU - CLTTER
AIOU - CNDIES
AIOU - CPINGS
AIOU - CRPERS
AIOU - CRPSED
AIOU - CUPELS
AIOU - DBBING
AIOU - DEBURS
AIOU - DECLES
AIOU - DEPLRE
AIOU - DEPRTS
AIOU - DGGERS
AIOU - DLLIES
AIOU - DNGING
AIOU - DPPLES
AIOU - EDGNGS
AIOU - EFFRTS
AIOU - ENTRSM
AIOU - EPOCHS
AIOU - ESTERS
AIOU - FLTERS
AIOU - FNDUES
AIOU - FOLING
AIOU - FRGGED
AIOU - GINNER
AIOU - GNGERS
AIOU - GONERS
AIOU - GRPING
AIOU - GRSPER
AIOU - GULDEN
AIOU - HERONS
AIOU - HSSLED
AIOU - HTCHES
AIOU - HTLESS
AIOU - INSTEP
AIOU - JGGING
AIOU - LCKING
AIOU - LEPTNS
AIOU - LICHTS
AIOU - LIMPER
AIOU - LITIES
AIOU - LPPERS
AIOU - LPPING
AIOU - MPPING
AIOU - MSTERS
AIOU - NESTED
AIOU - NOTTES
AIOU - NPALMS
AIOU - PALEST
AIOU - PLLING
AIOU - PLNKED
AIOU - POSTER
AIOU - POSTLE
AIOU - PPOSES
AIOU - PPRESS
AIOU - PSTING
AIOU - PTNESS
AIOU - PTTIES
AIOU - RAINED
AIOU - RCKETS
AIOU - SCESIS
AIOU - SCKING
AIOU - SKTERS
AIOU - SLIMES
AIOU - TERCEL
AIOU - TGGING
AIOU - TINTER
AIOU - TPPING
AIOU - TUPLES
AIOU - UNCLES
AIOU - WHPPED

EIOU - ABDING
EIOU - ANTHER
EIOU - APTEST
EIOU - ASCEND
EIOU - ASTERN
EIOU - ATTEND
EIOU - BACNER
EIOU - BNSELA
EIOU - CANTOR
EIOU - CARETS
EIOU - CARRTS
EIOU - CDEXES
EIOU - CLARON
EIOU - CLEARS
EIOU - CLONES
EIOU - CUTLER
EIOU - DCKING
EIOU - DECDER
EIOU - DNNING
EIOU - DPANTS
EIOU - DRAGON
EIOU - DREAMS
EIOU - DRWANS
EIOU - DSIGNS
EIOU - FALING
EIOU - FILTER
EIOU - FREMAN
EIOU - HALING
EIOU - HTTING
EIOU - IRADES
EIOU - LANCER
EIOU - LINACS
EIOU - LINGOS
EIOU - LSSENS
EIOU - LTOTES
EIOU - MASTER
EIOU - MATTES
EIOU - NTROUS
EIOU - PATERS
EIOU - PPOSER
EIOU - PPPING
EIOU - PRIMES
EIOU - PRTEND
EIOU - PURSES
EIOU - REMANS
EIOU - REWIND
EIOU - RIPENS
EIOU - SCENAS
EIOU - STARTS
EIOU - STATER
EIOU - TANTES
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

I must say, I've found Simons' posts very helpful. I've made a spreadsheet with the sixes that stem with all 5 vowels, so I'll try ang get it onto the wiki too when i figure out how.
JackHurst
Series 63 Champion

Post by JackHurst »

Done, but with possibly many errors as its my first wiki page. Feel free to make it look more jazzy and stuff. Ill add the 2 vowel ones another time.

Edit: did the two vowels ones as well now.