Tiny Tots Tournament

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Kai Laddiman
Fanatic

Re: Tiny Tots Tournament

Post by Kai Laddiman »

If both of you are happy to, play the single conundrum. The game doesn't need to be inputted as I'll just start a new 'tournament' for next round.
16/10/2007 - Episode 4460
Dinos Sfyris 76 - 78 Dorian Lidell
Proof that even idiots can get well and truly mainwheeled.
Soph K
Devotee

Post by Soph K »

We've done it and neither of us got it therefore I win as I was very slightly in the lead when it crashed.
One Direction are my life. <3
"The reason for life is to find out who you are"
"It always seems impossible until it's done" :)
Love loads of celebs to be honest... Might marry Nicky Maccy :P
Robert Foster
Rookie

Post by Robert Foster »

Yep, SPEEDSTER remained unsolved, so Sophie takes the win 2-1. Good games Sophie, some costly mistakes on my part in the second game but I was otherwise outplayed, especially by the 9 in the decider. Shame about the conundrum crash fiasco- suppose it doesn't matter though if the only repercussion is that our names don't come up all pretty and coloured on the tourney page... :)
Soph K
Devotee

Post by Soph K »

Robert Foster wrote:Yep, SPEEDSTER remained unsolved, so Sophie takes the win 2-1. Good games Sophie, some costly mistakes on my part in the second game but I was otherwise outplayed, especially by the 9 in the decider. Shame about the conundrum crash fiasco- suppose it doesn't matter though if the only repercussion is that our names don't come up all pretty and coloured on the tourney page... :)
Yes :lol:
Yeah, good games. You did have some words that weren't words that sounded like words but weren't words (lol) that would've been good if they were words!
One Direction are my life. <3
"The reason for life is to find out who you are"
"It always seems impossible until it's done" :)
Love loads of celebs to be honest... Might marry Nicky Maccy :P