App.terous

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

App.terous

Post by Marc Meakin »

I'm sure this may have been discussed before but is there any chance of a scaled down version of Apterous in App form , or are there copyright issues
I have tried other countdown themed apps and they are crap
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Tom S
Kiloposter

Re: App.terous

Post by Tom S »

I would vouch for this but it would be a large hassle to make I'd imagine.
Tim Down
Acolyte

Post by Tim Down »

Tom S wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 pm I would vouch for this but it would be a large hassle to make I'd imagine.
It definitely would. What would be more feasible would applying a responsive design to the existing web version, by which I mean a design that adapts the layout to the screen size of the device. Still not a small job but massively less work than creating an app from scratch, and would be compatible with more devices.
Tom S
Kiloposter

Post by Tom S »

Tim Down wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:50 pm
Tom S wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 pm I would vouch for this but it would be a large hassle to make I'd imagine.
It definitely would. What would be more feasible would applying a responsive design to the existing web version, by which I mean a design that adapts the layout to the screen size of the device. Still not a small job but massively less work than creating an app from scratch, and would be compatible with more devices.
I completely agree here with Tim.