COOT '08 Official Enrolment Thread

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Re: COOT '08 Official Enrolment Thread

Post by Jon O'Neill »

Yes. Just add me and I'll add you.
Julian Fell
Series 48 Champion

Post by Julian Fell »

Ben Wilson wrote:It would be a great disppointment that the very last game of the tournament would be usurped like this, but Conor has been AWOL for ages, despite my emails and text messages- and the first game of the final was played way back on March 22nd. Horrendous- and thus, I'm setting a deadline of June 22nd for the final game of the final to be played- unless Conor can contact me with a date he'd prefer.
Ben, is that it now - has Conor been defaulted? Or have you decided to let COMA hang till he gets back?
Ben Wilson
Legend

Post by Ben Wilson »

Paul's stated that he wouldn't be satisfied to win by default and I wouldn't really feel comfortable to end it just before the grand finale so, unless PH changes his mind, I'm happy to let it hang for the time being whilst COOT progresses.
Julian Fell
Series 48 Champion

Post by Julian Fell »

Conor's back :D :shock: 8-) (well he's posted in the Spoilers section anyway)

Conor any news re when you can play the last COMA match?
Julian Fell
Series 48 Champion

Post by Julian Fell »

What's going on with Conor, is he just posting the odd word on the Spoilers thread and not reading the rest of the forum?

Speak to us Conor :)